- Joined
- Feb 17, 2006
- Messages
- 526
- Reaction score
- 31
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread
I finally finished Okami. Another game added to my all-time favorites list. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Okami yet - it is absolutely amazing. It just might take a miracle for me to enjoy FF12 more than Okami for my game of 2006, but maybe Zelda: Twilight Princess will take the crown when that ships.
That said I do plan on playing FF12 - I have it pre-ordered. It looks like I'm going to have to try and get as ahead as possible in my classes before it arrives at my mailbox though
I finally finished Okami. Another game added to my all-time favorites list. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Okami yet - it is absolutely amazing. It just might take a miracle for me to enjoy FF12 more than Okami for my game of 2006, but maybe Zelda: Twilight Princess will take the crown when that ships.
Ah.. more RPGs. I'm so extremely busy all the time that I absolutely do not have time to play more than like... one per year - if even. I have chosen quite a while ago to stay away from the Tales series since they quite often do not get good reviews and I just don't have the time to play anything less than the very best. Back when I was in grade school I used to love RPGs so much that I amassed a large collection of them - but found that my interest really dwindled in recent years due to cookie cutter character designs and tiresome save the world plots. I have since realized that RPG is the genre of gaming that involves the least skill but the most time - and the action adventure genre has completely captured my heart (thank you Zelda, Metroid, and OKAMI =).Tamerlane said:I have lost my soul to Tales of the Abyss.
That said I do plan on playing FF12 - I have it pre-ordered. It looks like I'm going to have to try and get as ahead as possible in my classes before it arrives at my mailbox though

i loved it and to think that i am not good at those kind of games.... i am now playing on my PC Hitman II - Silent Assasin and i am having difficulties XD
