Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is Assassin's Creed II good?

Is there Time Crisis out for PS3 where I can use a gun controller, similar to Time Crisis in PS? That'd be awesome. It is, and I'd have to buy GunCon. Hmm.

But I played Bayonetta demo. It was kinda kewl. Hope Naruto isn't that bad on PS3. <_< Is there any Yu Yu Hakusho game out? For PS3, I mean. I don't see any on GameFly.
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Is Assassin's Creed II good?
Good yes but repetitive. Was boring after playing few missions. Especially didn't like the end.

Has anyone tried Battlefield : Bad Company 2? Is it really good?
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Will most probably buy SSF4 for the PS3, but it only comes out on the 30th... Never got to unlock Gouken, damn Seth on Normal with some lame character. XD Good that they unlocked all 35 characters from the beginning this time.

Yeah the 360 Naruto games were bad, the PS3 ones not so. Would like to try some, when I see them cheep.

Demons Souls as a rent? hahaha, you will cry and give it back really early, if you don't put some good time into it. Remember one thing, it's not forgiving.^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Demons Souls as a rent? hahaha, you will cry and give it back really early, if you don't put some good time into it. Remember one thing, it's not forgiving.^^
I guess you have played the game? I bet you're thrilled that they finally announced its release in Europe. ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyone played Monster Hunter Tri,yet?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My brother has and he is enjoying it so far.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I agree that AssCreed II is repetitive but it doesn't get boring. Yes, the hitlist missions are indeed boring but there are a lot of things you can do and when you get tired of it all you can just get a horse and then ride over some doucheguards. :-|

It's great fun if you're bored, but nothing I suggest you to devote yourself for.

It runs on a great engine though and is much alike the PoP game for Xbox, the difference is that with PoP, you can complete the first fourteen stages with two buttons...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
God of War fans are going to be happy because another GoW game has been announced. God of War: Ghost of Sparta is a PSP game and the storyline takes place after the first game.

Ghost of Sparta is set after the original God of War on PS2, and will flesh out the backstory behind Kratos' family, famous scar, tattoo, and much more as Kratos serves the gods.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They just got to squeeze out as much out of the franchise, as long as it's hot. But they can't go much wrong if they keep it as good as the first PSP game.

Nobody playing SSFIV on as PS3 here? Would like some matches against MH members.^^

One of my friends is playing MHT right now and seems to like it more more with each hour. Graphics aren't top but which true RPG fan, would hate such a item/weapon driven game.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I played it today and it was great,will probably get it tomorrow or some time later.
I just started the game yesterday. I like it so far, but I'm still not used to the new controller since the A and B buttons are switched. >.>
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just started the game yesterday. I like it so far, but I'm still not used to the new controller since the A and B buttons are switched. >.>
I bought it today,it''s great.
I don't know what you mean though,as i haven't played the game for psp,but i heard that it was easier with the wii classic controller....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I use the new classic game controller, but I'm used to having the A and B buttons in different position.

Have you tried the online feature yet?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I use the new classic game controller, but I'm used to having the A and B buttons in different position.

Have you tried the online feature yet?
Nope,I want to practise a bit and make some quests,i just bought it afterall and i did not have too much time today.I will rock the game tomorrow,maybe then i will try online:D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That is my plan as well. My brother just tried out the online feature and he likes it a lot. Apparently you can add friends as well. :D BTW, what is your character's name? Mine is Alethea.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mine is Peter:XD
I will probably change it though^^
And adding friends is a nice feature,though i don't know too many people that play it in rl,so knowing some people here on MH is nice:D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, that is nice. I wonder if anyone else has the game?


Marvel vs Capcom 3 leaked images are online.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^ There was a USA Today article about Deadpool which states that he has more comic book appearance compare to Spider-man now. *too lazy to look it up*

Four new characters have been confirmed. They are Deadpool, Felicia, Dante and Captain America.

There is a new Assassin's Creed website.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Can't wait for the new AC:Brotherhood game this year :ninja. And it's a full game aswell set in Rome with Ezio, can't wait to fucking kill again :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top