Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

*ears pirk up* tiberian sun? C&C? i thought i was the only person left who still played that...
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

rabb said:
*ears pirk up* tiberian sun? C&C? i thought i was the only person left who still played that...
Don't forget me. Although currently not installed on my PC, but I do occasionally install and play them :amuse
But the game I really play now is Company of Heroes and also replaying Dungeon Keeper Gold ^^
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Who could forget the great games from Westwoods studios (to those who still remeber the name) :amuse

But my favorite is the Red alert series, and soon Tiberian Sun 3 Tiberian wars will come :tem
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

What is Company of Heroes?
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Company of Heroes is a real-time strategy (RTS) game set in World War II,

You can find information of the game here
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm Playing FFXII but I'm having the same problem I keep sleeping or falling alseep because the VA sux and the script is boring

I'm also always playing the sims 2 I recently purchased the pets expansion pack
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Zypher said:
Company of Heroes is a real-time strategy (RTS) game set in World War II,

You can find information of the game here
Thanks.
 

Egoboo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I used to play Company of Heroes a lot since i bought it...will probably do so again as soon as i´m through with Twilight Princess :p
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Right now I'm re-playing Resident Evil 1-4 (including C:V)
 

jairdan6

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

right now i'm playing Gears of War and having some fun just destroying my friends at Fight Night Round 3. also i'm saving up to get Viva Pinata (that looks damn fun and you know it!)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm playing X-Men Legends right now. I have X-Men Legends 2, but haven't played it yet. But I knew I hadn't finished the first game yet so I decided if I don't now I'd never get to because I usually don't go back to the older games. (That's why I finished Kingdom Hearts first before playing KH2.)

I remember being so impressed by X-Men Legends when I first played it, but right now it's kinda feeling like an old game, because the graphics in FF XII were so amazing, heh.
 

jairdan6

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

i used to play xmen legends with my friend all the time. at some point midway we realized that our obsession with collecting cds and character art had put a stop to any fun that could've been derived from the game. :-/
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Heh, I think that's why I stopped the first time. I'm not going to bother with that. I'm just going to play the game 'til the end now.
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Yea, no need to really bother with the sketches and CDs in the first game... for the most part the extra missions aren't that fun... and the sketches aren't too interesting. I have most of them, but not all I think, at any rate they aren't enough of a challenge, or offer a big enough reward to really knock yourself out. That said, do beat the game, because it is fun!

And yes, X-Men Legends 2 is a lot better than 1 (IMO) so you aren't likely to go back to one. At least not for a long time... (can't imagine I'll NEVER play it again, but it's going to be a while.)
 

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Venom65437 said:
And yes, X-Men Legends 2 is a lot better than 1
You can say the same to spiderman 2 ^^

But i hope you agree when i say that games based on movies are ... CRAP
(same goes for movies based on games)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

As soon as I finish my winter break homework, I'm going to restart "Star Ocean: Til the End of Time." The last time I played i got to the second CD, and after I left the moonbase to go somewhere with the big gate thing I got pwned by these huge as monsters >.> It's such a long game though ;______; I thought about returning to FFXII but I got bored with it :/ I may play it after exams next month.
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

i'm currently playing FFXII, i think i'm pretty far, should be finishing it in awhile, just gotta get time to play some more. and i played Naruto chronicles, it was alright, not what i was expecting
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Just finished to play Bully...
Very cool game XD
Now, I have to finish some of the side-missions...
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Right now I'm playing Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and I'm In love It's officially favorite game for the PSP
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Currently I'm playing Smackdown vs Raw 2007. I like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top