Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

you get the hand of it once you've played a long time....lol
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm playing Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Fable: The Lost Chapters. I'm just about to get chased by the Dahaka in PoP: WW and I've nearly completed Fable: TLC as my evil character...I think I'm currently at Hook Coast.
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Tales of the Abyss (Replaying it with Unknown difficulty)
 

Do Kesubei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I've been playing Shmups like crazy lately. Mostly Cave stuff (Progear, ESP.Ra.De, Guwange), and Takumi as well. Frustrating, but I can't get away.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

i'm playing World of Warcraft right now.....pretty addictive, but just like any other MMORPG it kinda gets repetitive....still pretty fun though! :XD
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Heat of the Soul 4 & Power Stone Collection
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I know this is kind ofbackwards or something, but I'm playing Hellknight for PS1. I just started a few minutes ago. They said it's really scary. *brrr*
 

kashi_n

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Gintama and Gyakusai 4 on my NDS... *is happy*
 

rikki

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

O2Mania and Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer....I want CoD: Modern Warfare already....and maybe Crysis...
 

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I am at the moment hooked on playing Fire Emblem on GBA again. 'was fairly surprised how good shape it's still in.
 

Dracul

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
4
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I looked through the last 6 pages or so, and didn't see this game mentioned. I am currently hooked on SPECTRAL SOULS for PSP. I've never played a single player RPG that is better or more challenging than this game. If you liked Final Fantasy Tactics, but actually want a challenge, pick this up, even if you have to buy a PSP :-P
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I´m starting FFXII right now, my first FF on PS2. I hope it lives up to the hype.
 

cirvac

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Lucky you!!!
I´m facing the nightmare of any gamer: the no-mood gaming....
I still have 15 PS2 games to finish but it just got too boring, just having to repeat everything and having to go from A to C by passing by B, D, F H, Z.....
All that I do now is playing kakuro and sudoku on my palm PDA, and hooking some emu on my P*P (super r*b*t tais*n) (not sure if I should say this...)

And I´m also waiting for platinum FF12, okami and Kingdom hearts 2
 

chubs191

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
43
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I am at the moment hooked on playing Fire Emblem on GBA again. 'was fairly surprised how good shape it's still in.
Haha! I remember that game, it's addicting! Now where did I put it....
I'm currently playing pokemon gold, banjo kazooie, and Lego Star Wars II.
(I have no life cuz it's summer... :'( )
 

Decir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

1. Of course my all time favourite Grandia 2 (played around 50 times through it, only because of the story)
2. Gothic (also one of my all-time favorites)
3. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
4. Valhalla Knights
5. Bournout Dominator
Per Game circa 15-30 minutes during a day.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

i have just started playing Zone Of The Enders..... it's my first time trying to play that kind of game. seems interesting so far o_o
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Switching between Tales of Destiny 2 and Tales of Legendia. - -"
 

FoNzY

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm playing Starcraft Brood War and Final Fantasy XII atm, on Sc :bw i'm on the last campaign with zerg which i don't know how to play very well, and on ffxii i don't think i'm even on the middle of the game.. i'm not really liking it as much as the others final fantasies i played
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Pretty much all I play is Tales of Pirates. It's a pretty kick-ass MMO.
 

Uchiha Slayer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
406
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I would be playing my NCAA Football 2008 if my XBOX360 was working
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top