Discussion - The Goddess Clan Thread | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Goddess Clan Thread

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How can you find it more interesting when it's unrevealed at this point?
Because I like what I saw of it more. And a speed burst to me is 10 times more interesting than seeing people firing elemental blasts for the XXth time.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well what element could Flash receive?

Lightning has already been done several times and I doubt Nakaba could improve on it? \

''Flash'' could mean light itself (like a flash of light) but considering ark is literally the light element, I'm confused on what else he can do.
pure light.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Because I like what I saw of it more. And a speed burst to me is 10 times more interesting than seeing people firing elemental blasts for the XXth time.
Fair enough. Though the manipulation of time is more interesting to me as it not only gives Ludoshel immense speed (or teleportation) but the power to use time defensively and offensively.

Plus, flash just being about hyper speed doesn't really compare it to the other blessings which have their own interesting mechanics. It is a God power after all, hyper speed seems extremely boring or uncreative.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
pure light.
''Pure Light''

?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If it is time mainipumanip I will be pleasantly surprised.That is an interesting concept.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe the blessings even interact with each other on a fundamental level:

-Sariel and Tarmiel possibly are the only individuals so far to create a dimension, which makes sense given how an entire ocean or hurricane is quite catastrophic in terms of destruction, especially when used together which I imagine isn't just coincidence. As for the dimensions, such an ability for Flash or Sun doesn't seem appropriate... but perhaps Flash and Sun have their own unique mechanic or exploit?

Imagine if Flash does manipulate time, then Ludoshel could possibly ''freeze'' time around Escanor and allow him to stay inside 12:00 for a longer duration, which is extremely powerful. This could explain how the Four Archangels seem to have paired up with each other more appropriately:

Sariel & Tarmiel

+

Mael & Ludoshel.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Fair enough. Though the manipulation of time is more interesting to me as it not only gives Ludoshel immense speed (or teleportation) but the power to use time defensively and offensively.

Plus, flash just being about hyper speed doesn't really compare it to the other blessings which have their own interesting mechanics. It is a God power after all, hyper speed seems extremely boring or uncreative.

''Pure Light''

?
Lke this guy ()

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How can you find it more interesting when it's unrevealed at this point?
Same way one could find space or the deepest, darkest parts of the ocean interesting

Zarathos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
i know this question doesnt belong here but why did the goddess seal the demon if the cost was their physical forms? i doubt they did out of the goodness of their hearts so why?

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
i know this question doesnt belong here but why did the goddess seal the demon if the cost was their physical forms? i doubt they did out of the goodness of their hearts so why?
Chapter 275:

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Back during the Bloody Ellie days, does anyone else feel like Elizabeth and Ludo were bffs and leading the clan against the demons like a clique of girls seen in Mean Girls, lol. Then, when Elizabeth fell in love, Ludo made up wild rumors and got most of the clan against her. Sariel and Tarmiel were the lackeys in the group until they got tired of Ludo's BS and went back to Elizabeth. Leading Ludo to train and brainwash Mael to keep his position of power stable in the clan.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ludoshel and Elizabeth bonding over some good ol racism?

oh yes gimme

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
The goddess clan huh well all I know about them is

They Existed Committed suicide for their Campion. Have some crazy sealings

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
We still do not have the backstory of Sariel, Tarmiel, Ludoshel, Goddess Elizabeth, or even the Supreme Deity and they're pretty important to the story.

We had Mael's story but only because he was a crucial plot point, we've had sneak peaks of Elizabeth, Ludoshel and the others. The development is pretty sad in comparison to the demon clan... who all have better backstory/development.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nothing is known about the sequel and its actual length, but KB and NnT are proofs that Nakaba should not get too far from these numbers. It's better for his own reputation too.

Quite the contrary. If SD is really a thing in NnTMnYK! Sunshine fans may find the sequel more enjoyable than NnT. Even if sketches are not to be trusted, the late revelation of Nanashi as a member of GC means Nakaba plans to focus on this clan more than before.

About the new weilder of Sunshine, we are not sure if they are gonna be a human, fodder or not. But the problem with Sunshine in NnT was lack of any explanation about how it works and how it chooses its hosts. The force was wrapped in mystery, and this trend continued for all the eternity.

If Nakaba really decides to explore the Goddess Clan a bit more, and tell us about their history and different capabilities, at least GC fans and Sunshine fans would find the answer to some of the questions NnT left behind. But there is a big IF here, and we can just wait until the serialization begins. It's impossible to have a reliable judgment about MnYK based on our experience with NnT. Of course expectations can't be high anymore, but too much pessimism won't help either.
You missed the main point, my friend. If the SD and by extension the GC are going to have any major influence in the Sequel, it would be more related to Tristan than anyone else. He's the SD's grandson and probably has the potential to reach the SD level/mod (as well as DK lvl). The title of the last chapter 346 was "Like that Blue Sky", and Meliodas compared Tristan's future to the ever-expanding Sky. So that might be an allusion to Tristan's relation to the Heavenly realm where the SD exists.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You missed the main point, my friend. If the SD and by extension the GC are going to have any major influence in the Sequel, it would be more related to Tristan than anyone else. He's the SD's grandson and probably has the potential to reach the SD level/mod (as well as DK lvl). The title of the last chapter 346 was "Like that Blue Sky", and Meliodas compared Tristan's future to the ever-expanding Sky. So that might be an allusion to Tristan's relation to the Heavenly realm where the SD exists.
I agree with all of it. I'm afraid there is a misunderstanding here.
I don't believe the next Sunshine guy is more important than Tristan because there is a mention of SD. But what is important is any focus on GC and the details of their powers means more data on the graces and their users. Graces are directly connectd to SD, and thry can't be explored too much when the source is meant to be kept as a secret.
SD and the entire GC were small players in events of NnT.
SD didn't say a single word, and AAs all appeared just to die after a very short time. Mael had almost zero impact on all the plot, and Ellie was nerfed to the bitter end.
Everything that had any connection to the GC (SD, Graces, AAs, Ellie, Nanashi, Escanir) was underused and unexplored in NnT. The same goes for the concept of Chaos (King of Chaos, Lady of the Lake, Hawk Mama, Merlin, Arthur).
As long as MnYK deals with these concepts, GC and Chaos fans will always find something to enjoy in it.