Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hello and welcome to the latest hang out thread!

have fun chatting and remember no spamming :amuse

does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I ate pizza buffet earlier :nod

A lot of pizzas :o
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ugh that sounds like a lot of calories. my brothers would get along with you bax though. they love pizza.

what was the occasion? birthday?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well.... not really haha :XD

I ordered some pizzas a while ago, and they have this scratch cards, and I won the buffet :3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol bax you crack me up.

please tell me that you invited some friends over. i would be sad imagining bax eating all those pizza by himself. :(
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It was for two hehe ^^

We ate like tomorrow the world's going to end :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Me want pizza! Why is everybody talking about food when I'm on a diet?? :yelling
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh so it was a date? how cute (unless it was a guy than it was just.... people hanging out).

i don't blame you for eating that much. if i won a buffet, i would eat like there were no tomorrow. food tastes good but free food tastes much better ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Let's see... my plans for the weekend would be..

finishing my paper. booooring.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh my poor bb. on a diet and working. blah

if it makes you feel better, i'll be working too (at my job and school work). it sounds just as exciting as your weekend. we rock!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
buffets again? they suck, kill em all :cussing
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yeah we do, don't we?

of course, what makes us rock is because we read manga! :nuts
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
buffets again? they suck, kill em all :cussing
but they're so cost effective. i can eat as much as i want for the price (or i eat more than the cost of going there). plus i like the variety. i'm not a picky eater, can't you tell?

Yeah we do, don't we?

of course, what makes us rock is because we read manga! :nuts
are you sure? i thought we rocked because of our love for each other :love

off to work out. all this talk of food makes me want to work out the calories ^^;;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
are you sure? i thought we rocked because of our love for each other :love
awww... that's the other side of it. :glomp

Speaking of love and rocking, I remembered this line from The Bachelor when the parents asked the girl why she loves their son, and she said

"coz he rocked me to the core"

at that point I went :rofl That's one thing I'm never telling my boyfriend's parents!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
but they're so cost effective. i can eat as much as i want for the price (or i eat more than the cost of going there). plus i like the variety. i'm not a picky eater, can't you tell?
Buffets... you get what you pay for, its cheap n disgusting if ya ask me and its no fun cooking for em neither..
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Just came back from the BBQ party...... I ate so much. I only stopped eating when I feel like throwing up... :XD It was a fun party and we had karaoke competition at the end.
At the moment, I'm waiting for the Man utd vs. Arsenal game kick off. We'll see later today whether I'll be the one laughing or Imperium will be the one laughing....... (I'm supporting for Man Utd while Imperium is rooting for Arsenal)

@baboy- same here, I'll be spending my Sunday finishing my assignment...... :scry
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh my poor bb. on a diet and working. blah

if it makes you feel better, i'll be working too (at my job and school work). it sounds just as exciting as your weekend. we rock!
im working today, too x.x nothing like a closing shift an anime night :scry
awww... that's the other side of it. :glomp

Speaking of love and rocking, I remembered this line from The Bachelor when the parents asked the girl why she loves their son, and she said

"coz he rocked me to the core"

at that point I went :rofl That's one thing I'm never telling my boyfriend's parents!
wow... thats one way to make an impression...

just out of curiousity (cus i dont watch shows like that, so i wouldnt know) is there any chance she meant it like he was a rockstar?

so bb-chan, you'd never admit to having been rocked to the core, huh? :p

damn, i missed the last posts again... for the last like 4 hang out thread versions, i've missed the last page due to a middle of the night post scramble x.x
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I went out for breakfast this morning with my mom, it was <3 Caramel challah french toast :nod And my mom had some REALLY good chicken fried steak <3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
awww... that's the other side of it. :glomp
:love

Speaking of love and rocking, I remembered this line from The Bachelor when the parents asked the girl why she loves their son, and she said

"coz he rocked me to the core"

at that point I went :rofl That's one thing I'm never telling my boyfriend's parents!
omg that cracks me up. i would rather die than tell my boyfriend's parents that. i like to make good impressions ^^

Buffets... you get what you pay for, its cheap n disgusting if ya ask me and its no fun cooking for em neither..
see i can eat anything so i don't mind at all. as long as it fills me up and tastes good, that's all that matters to me.

Just came back from the BBQ party...... I ate so much. I only stopped eating when I feel like throwing up... :XD It was a fun party and we had karaoke competition at the end.
it sounds like you had a lot of fun and food today. did you participate in the karaoke contest? if so, did you win?

@baboy- same here, I'll be spending my Sunday finishing my assignment...... :scry
same here plus i work eight hours that day -_-;

im working today, too x.x nothing like a closing shift an anime night :scry
omg i work closing too though we close at ten and i'm sure that yours ends later.

:hug you'll make it!

wow... thats one way to make an impression...

just out of curiousity (cus i dont watch shows like that, so i wouldnt know) is there any chance she meant it like he was a rockstar?
lol i was thinking the same thing. i could see that happening on "rock of love with brett michaels".

damn, i missed the last posts again... for the last like 4 hang out thread versions, i've missed the last page due to a middle of the night post scramble x.x
i missed them too but it seems that we didn't miss a whole lot. that's okay since you're now on the latest version ^^

I went out for breakfast this morning with my mom, it was <3 Caramel challah french toast :nod And my mom had some REALLY good chicken fried steak <3
that sounds really good right now. it definitely sounds better than dorm food.

are you at home or did your mom visit? i know that it's a three day weekend for us in the states so yeah.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I go home on the weekends to work (getting ready to go to work right now) And ODU is like the only college in the country that DOESNT have Monday off D=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top