Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'm currently enjoying several days of vacation, but i have to be at work on Monday to see the progress on stuff that i've been working on. :D
I do plan to be here more. I'm gonna work hard to make that one plan work. :D
Ichi!!!!!! welcome back!!!! :jbya :hi5
just.... don't eat my brain......... :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I'll try not to, Epul.
And i see that Pirate is still trying to drown himself in a bottle. :XD Awesome avatar, btw, Pirate. :D
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wow...it's been a while...I seriously need to stop going weeks at a time without visiting on here!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ippy,

I thought you were busy with work? 0.o

@ichi,

why do you like to eat brains, anyway?

@Evie,

yeah. You should make MH a daily habit. :noworry
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh wait. we also have that term. We call it brain, but it's actually just bone marrow from the soup bones. And I love it.

there's also this er... persian place in our school before that sells Ox Brain.. I think it's different, and I tasted it (I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to food) and it was also good. Hm... :s
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think the brain that I like is similar to the ox brain that you bought in the persian place. It's supper yummy! :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oh wait. we also have that term. We call it brain, but it's actually just bone marrow from the soup bones. And I love it.

there's also this er... persian place in our school before that sells Ox Brain.. I think it's different, and I tasted it (I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to food) and it was also good. Hm... :s
what's that? i haven't heard of any 'brains' for food here before :s


AND...


ichi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glomp :glomp ur back! :dance


Dude, you really must have been away for a long time if you introduce yourself :p

I wouldn't know cuz I've been away for a long time too.

anywayz, nice to see ya again ^^
ur back too :glomp

The two most unlikely posters have posted. :p So ichi, did you go on a reaaaally long holiday? :XD

Btw, nice sig kitsune, hopefully im going to get the game when it comes out :nuts (but first i intend to finish two thrones...which i kinda got stuck on -_-;)
i haven't seen you around much as well :XD so here's a hug :hug


everyone's coming back! :dance yay :confetti

and there's a new person too (that i haven't met yet :p)

@tsuny Hi :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@ippy,

I thought you were busy with work? 0.o

@ichi,

why do you like to eat brains, anyway?

@Evie,

yeah. You should make MH a daily habit. :noworry
yeah i am, today is my only day off, but i got drunk yesterday cause a freind of mine is here visiting, havent had a beer with him for almost two years.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Lil!!!!!! Yes I am. How are you? :D

I got this crazy migraine right now and i can't shake it off..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's because you're here reading posts on MH -_-;
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
It's just the same even when i'm not doing anything. And just a suggestion, doing crosswords puzzle when you're having a migraine is not recommended. :XD
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Different countries eat different things...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why would you even try doing crosswords when your head is about to split??

ichi, you must be something else to think about that. :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
why would you even try doing crosswords when your head is about to split??

ichi, you must be something else to think about that. :XD
Because i can't sleep and i don't have anything to do. Then i saw the newspaper and started reading and found the crosswords. after making my headache worse, i decided to go back browsing the net. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> tubes worsen headaches, right? like the tv and the pc.

Seems to me you weren't really having a migraine, ichi. I theorize you were just looking for an excuse to miss work or something. -_-;
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Lil!!!!!! Yes I am. How are you? :D
i'm good :p (i'm in the philippines now :XD) still busy with your work?


It's just the same even when i'm not doing anything. And just a suggestion, doing crosswords puzzle when you're having a migraine is not recommended. :XD
:notrust why did you even attempt that crossword puzzle... :XD
that's because you're here reading posts on MH -_-;
they cause headaches? :blink



:( my mouth's aching right now. i ate too much chocolate X( i had at least 10 of them (within 5 minutes) it's all dry and my teeth feel numb...

need water!!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
They are cutting hours back at work for the next couple of weeks...damn bitches!

I seriously need a beer after hearing that... :notrust
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
>.> tubes worsen headaches, right? like the tv and the pc.

Seems to me you weren't really having a migraine, ichi. I theorize you were just looking for an excuse to miss work or something. -_-;
No, I went to work anyway. I got to the office around 9. Work a little until 11 and then took a nap until lunch time (1pm). :D
After lunch i've been reading Star Wars comics. :XD

i'm good :p (i'm in the philippines now :XD) still busy with your work?



:notrust why did you even attempt that crossword puzzle... :XD
Fortunately not at the moment. :D
As I explained to baboysai, i had nothing to do so i tried the crossword. :D

Anyone care for a donut, i got a dozen on my desk. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
mmm, donuts <3 I had some this morning :3 I'd make a perfect cop xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top