- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
crap, anyone here that has vast amounts of knowledge of firefox 3? >_>

what a dead fuckin thread this has become...
I know I'm back in school ( ;__; ) so I will only be around rarely~
i see, its all your fault, i hereby give you the first ever pro-spam warning (also to my knowledge the first warning ever issued against a mod from a member with a record):I know I'm back in school ( ;__; ) so I will only be around rarely~

aye well some anime actually works when shitfaced, gintama for example, totally awesome and the day after i can watch it again, faintly remembering what it was about n laugh all over again at the jokes i completely forgoti get to go home in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i fucking hate it here.....
and i dont recommend watching the 18th episode of an anime first when you are completely drunk. that was some confusing shit. thank you code geass.


Spam?! Have you called me?i see, its all your fault, i hereby give you the first ever pro-spam warning (also to my knowledge the first warning ever issued against a mod from a member with a record):
QUIT SCHOOL AND SPAM, I CAN'T BRING THIS THREAD TO v. 12 BY MYSELF, ALL MY POSTS JUST MERGE INTO ONE GIGANTIC MASS OFF ONE LINERS AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

I'd rather watch porn than anime when I'm drunk :Paye well some anime actually works when shitfaced, gintama for example, totally awesome and the day after i can watch it again, faintly remembering what it was about n laugh all over again at the jokes i completely forgot
btw gintama is probably one of the best animes i've ever watched, it's like.. yeah![]()
i see, its all your fault, i hereby give you the first ever pro-spam warning (also to my knowledge the first warning ever issued against a mod from a member with a record):
QUIT SCHOOL AND SPAM, I CAN'T BRING THIS THREAD TO v. 12 BY MYSELF, ALL MY POSTS JUST MERGE INTO ONE GIGANTIC MASS OFF ONE LINERS AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

we miss the best twins ever xD 
)

I guess I will volunteer and help you guys reach v.12. ^^
havent seen you around before, ever.Spam?! Have you called me?![]()

aye true, but i dont really care what i watch when im drunk aslong as i dont have to thinkI'd rather watch porn than anime when I'm drunk :P

i hope so, if ya dont help out i'll tip the FRA bout youOH NOES! Imagine ippy only in this thread.. tons and tons of drunken posts! EEK
It'll hurt the eyes!
I'll help you in your(our) battle for v.12

i got drunk, gave a girl the finger, she got pissed n wanted to fight then her cousin came was gon fight too, then i got seriously pissed n told em i'd kill em both... yeah...did anyone do anything special this weekend?!

volunteer.. that'll do. lets get this bitch to v. 12!Oh, ilu!I guess I will volunteer and help you guys reach v.12. ^^
there is a first time for everythinghavent seen you around before, ever.![]()


please dohuuummm i think ill try to create one
