Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah, especially since some are named using the scanner's name. But I got it all sorted out now. :D


On another note, there will be a religious holiday coming in October. Jakarta will be less crowded since alot of people will be going back to their hometown. :D
After a month of fasting and being stuck in traffic jam, i think i'm gonna go around town while the traffic is tolerable. :D
well i cleaned out bout 50gb and managed to atleast put all the manga in an manga folder, the anime in an anime folder etc etc

now for sorting everything to series>volumes

geh fuck im tired
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Finally I got my computer back after 5 months, thank god, and the first thing I noticed was my posts count. It went down like 400 posts. This sucks. But its good to be back, Im soo happy my comp is up and running, my motherboard fried and it took me about 5 months to buy another one, I know I'm lazy.

GO DODGERS!!!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yesh.

hello, welcome back to me, I guess. Anyone still remember me? :wtf
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
no, who are you and what are you doing here?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:scry

a little zap for you. I am in no mood to zap you big time, since you make me pathetically miserable.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:scry

a little zap for you. I am in no mood to zap you big time, since you make me pathetically miserable.
miserable eh? oh well, shit happens..

anyways im in need of a host powered mobile hd, any suggestions?
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Im bored, I'm just sitting in my office drinking some green tea(I drink it at least 3 times a day, it's good for the heart). But I'm soo sad, the USA is having a crisis right now and we had a plan to fix it but that plan has been denied. It was suppose to be a 750 billion dollar bailout plan, and now they are working on another plan. I'm sad cause I recently invested in the stock market, which is crashing, and my business is remodeling houses and business has been slow, ahhh this sucks.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
my stocks went down too, its fucking.. yeah.. fuck i need another whiskey..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You guys own stocks....wow O_O

And pirate, wtf are you doing in the British antarctic territories? Did the polar bears run out of chefs?

(Sorry for the cheesy joke, its too late at night to think of a good one >.>)

yesh.

hello, welcome back to me, I guess. Anyone still remember me?
Aye, WB. =/

But im the wrong person to be saying that since i've been AWOL too. xDD
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
You guys own stocks....wow O_O

And pirate, wtf are you doing in the British antarctic territories? Did the polar bears run out of chefs?

(Sorry for the cheesy joke, its too late at night to think of a good one >.>)

Aye, WB. =/

But im the wrong person to be saying that since i've been AWOL too. xDD
what am i doin in the british antractic territories? im hiding from FRA ofc.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey just a survey. Do you guys who consider yourselves in a Quarter Life Crisis, or had been in one, ever have/had a battlecry?

I just noticed that people going through it have this mantra that feels so good to shout to the whole world about. Mine is "I FUCKING OWN!!!"

:oh
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hey just a survey. Do you guys who consider yourselves in a Quarter Life Crisis, or had been in one, ever have/had a battlecry?

I just noticed that people going through it have this mantra that feels so good to shout to the whole world about. Mine is "I FUCKING OWN!!!"

:oh
Points for not censoring FUCKING, bonus points for typing it in bold :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's a battle cry, ippy.

It should not be censored. Unless there are 13-year olds in this thread who contest to it? None?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It's a battle cry, ippy.

It should not be censored. Unless there are 13-year olds in this thread who contest to it? None?
If there had been anyone upset over the word fuck here i'd have tons of warnings :D

there's football manager 08 and there's fifa manager 08, why isn't there hockey manager 08 or nhl manager 08? fucking unfair..
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
No work tomorrow, yay. Im just gonna lay in my bed all morning playing Star Wars the Force Unleashed, its an awesome game. Ahhh I cant wait
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
good for you Lelo, while I actually have an exam for work tomorrow. -_-;

ippy, quick question. Is that Kurt Cobain in your avatar?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
good for you Lelo, while I actually have an exam for work tomorrow. -_-;

ippy, quick question. Is that Kurt Cobain in your avatar?
aye it is kurt cobain, thought it was obvious >_>;;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well yeah, probably.

Just that I didn't notice it before... :sweatdrop
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Kurdt Kobain was awesome, too bad he died..

I wonder what his opinion on politics would've been today..

Ah well..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that question will never be answered, ippy. And so it was a good call that you ended your post with that. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top