Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
in my opinion, this year has gone too quickly for me...and that's going to be a good thing, too! I can't wait until I move out of this place and back home to help out my mom and sister.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
ooh FeZ, from what part of SA are you? : O

I'm gonna visit Potch in Feb for two weeks wooh ! :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
And i just like to remind everyone, though this is the Hang Out Thread, but let's keep the "oneliner posts" to a very bare minimum. Ok?
i think thats the first time ive seen that kind of post that wasnt aimed at me :D

and i actually got the ENTIRE weekend off from work! man that's like offering me beer when im broke, im gon sleep for atleast 28 hours :woo

and now LASAGNA with parmesan stolen from work
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Well, i did say everyone. So you and i are included, pirate. :XD
I also got the weekend off and i got plenty of stuff that i've been putting off lately, including getting a haircut.
If you got lasagna and the parmesan from work, dont think of it as stealing. think of it as work benefits. :XD
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Blai! You should come and visit me in the States! LOL
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Next time i'm IN the states for sure. It'll be a while until then tbh, maybe next autumn I'll drop by in Florida.. And it's along way from FL to your location. : o
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
trust me...I'm a long, long ways off from FL...I don't live anywhere near an ocean...mountains are everywhere!!!
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I read this somewhere... but it really fits my life ...:p

"If Money could talk, mine would say good bye" oO... ç.ç Any of you relate to that too?
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hell yes, I can relate to that...it seems like all my money goes either toward bills, rent, or the US Department of Education...

*sigh*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Are we talking about weekends? That's like.. too far away for me :scry

Well at least I get to go drinking with my friends from work for the very first time tomorrow. Even if we haven't received our first paycheck yet. :nuts we're crazy.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
one post away from 500!

cheers for me!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
person above me, you got 500 posts now! finally! :mokona
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
person above me, you're almost to 5000 posts! :o

(hmm....isn't there a game like this somewhere? :XD)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah, you should visit the FF sometime, Tiffany-chwan!

and yeah I noticed I'm almost MH addicted. :o
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yay for MH addicted!

you can do it, bb-chan! you can do it allllll niiiight loooonnnng!!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> It's noon time over here.

At night I work. :scry Which reminds me... I need to sleep now.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you are 12 hours ahead of me...it's past midnight here...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey! Bitter virgin is out! :nuts

do any of you guys in this thread follow this manga?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I read this somewhere... but it really fits my life ...:p

"If Money could talk, mine would say good bye" oO... ç.ç Any of you relate to that too?
hell yes, I can relate to that...it seems like all my money goes either toward bills, rent, or the US Department of Education...

*sigh*
usually i would agree since i have a tendency to drink my money, but now ive actually havent spent that much and soon its time for a new paycheck :woo
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you got a raise, ippy?

that's amazing!


EDIT: oh hey! I'm MH addicted! :confetti
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top