Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Bah it's ok. My sis does silly things like that to my amusement. Yesterday we were debating about what this candle smelled like and I said it didnt have a scent. She takes it and says it smelled like cinnamon. I was like Chelsea you are chewing cinnamon flavored gum. *shakes head* at least you aren't a bubble head like her...
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
Yeah a care bear probably wouldnt taste too good lol. I like gummie but I am more of a chocoholic. *glances in the direction of her secret stash of assorted chocolates* whahahaha!
Yeah I don't think eating a bear that controls snow would be very tasty....

Shinso,lol.I love saying that.

*Stares at sangofn4evr's secret stash of chocolates, and takes out a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory*

Yay :D

I don't like sweets either so its n/p.
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I wish I didnt like sweets...They are the things that make me have to watch my weight (I am not fat!) I just dont want to become that way, not that I have a problem with people who are that way since the majority of my family is large, I just think I would be unhappy *eats a piece of chocolate and cries* its a vicious circle :notrust
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
I wish I didnt like sweets...They are the things that make me have to watch my weight (I am not fat!) I just dont want to become that way, not that I have a problem with people who are that way since the majority of my family is large, I just think I would be unhappy *eats a piece of chocolate and cries* its a vicious circle :notrust
*takes away your secret stash oof chocolates*

In the words of one of my favorite animal crossing villagers,"Start pumpin' that iron, lil' bear!"

I'm trying to gain weight but I keep losing weight instead T_T
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Oh I am so jealous! I wish I could eat and never gain a pound! *eyes stolen chocolate warrily and debates if she could crush him* I would probably just get hurt trying to pump iron, besides I dont like a musclely look on girls (yeah I know it isnt a real word)
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hehe.. I love eating whatever and whenever in any amount and not gaining anything. Judging from my dad, it's not a teen thing (although I'm not really a teen anymore) either.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Wow! That's awesome, Blue. Show it to me once you've finished, k?
sure!!!

bax said:
Oh.. thanx Bluey for it ^^
you're welcome ^^


talking about sweets...now i want some .___.
i wish i didn't like them >.<
damn you bax! XD i was shocked when i noticed that you don't know gummi bears! :P
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
You guys are so cruel! It is a fact that men dont gain weight as easily as women do, and yet they expect women to slim. So unfair! Not to mention the fact that the manufacturers of candy put addicting things in them so its really hard to stop eating them :( Grrr
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
Oh I am so jealous! I wish I could eat and never gain a pound! *eyes stolen chocolate warrily and debates if she could crush him* I would probably just get hurt trying to pump iron, besides I dont like a musclely look on girls (yeah I know it isnt a real word)
True,they look like men.

I think they would be the most dominant in their relationships.:D

I'm trying to gain weight cuz im scared of being anerexic.
*gives sang diet chocolates and one cookie,gives Ms.BlueChild 3 cookies, and gives FacetiousTurtle a pie*
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
yosh, cookies!

and i agree with sangofn4evr...the manufacturs are mean! >.<
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
You guys are so cruel! It is a fact that men dont gain weight as easily as women do, and yet they expect women to slim. So unfair! Not to mention the fact that the manufacturers of candy put addicting things in them so its really hard to stop eating them :( Grrr
That's silly. I can't stand anorexic anemic women who're only good at sitting there and looking pretty. Give me a healthy active person any day of the week! I'd rather have someone that you can do things with rather than a trophy.
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I take it you prefer women to be dominate? I dont know, I like a man who can take charge and not let me be bossy (which I am prone to being)
What the crap! Why does she get a cookie and I get the diet stuff T_T That's it *cracks knuckles in preparation to fight for stolen chocolates* [br]Posted on: December 27, 2006, 06:02:58 PM_________________________________________________
BlueChild said:
yosh, cookies!

and i agree with sangofn4evr...the manufacturs are mean! >.<
Yeah thats why after the holidays my family wants to go all organic. We have tried things like organic milk and it tastes sooo different. Way better :)
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
because i gave him cookies a while ago >.<

if you want chocolate so bad, i'll give you mine xD
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to gain weight cuz im scared of being anerexic.
*gives sang diet chocolates and one cookie,gives Ms.BlueChild 3 cookies, and gives FacetiousTurtle a pie*
[/quote]
Oh didnt see that I got a cookie too :amuse
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
that's because he edited his post >.>

but yay, i got 2 more cookies! XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
I take it you prefer women to be dominate? I dont know, I like a man who can take charge and not let me be bossy (which I am prone to being)
What the crap! Why does she get a cookie and I get the diet stuff T_T That's it *cracks knuckles in preparation to fight for stolen chocolates* [br]Posted on: December 27, 2006, 06:02:58 PM_________________________________________________Yeah thats why after the holidays my family wants to go all organic. We have tried things like organic milk and it tastes sooo different. Way better :)
*little girl scream*

I gave you a cookie! :sweat
:pmg
Yeah,dominant women are ok,but I like it when both people are equal like each does what the other wants to do. :)

BlueChild said:
that's because he edited his post >.>
Uh....I can explain*shifty eyes* :pmg
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
AreoXIII said:
*little girl scream*

I gave you a cookie! :sweat
:pmg
Yeah,dominant women are ok,but I like it when both people are equal like each does what the other wants to do. :)

Uh....I can explain*shifty eyes* :pmg
Lol yeah sorry I read too fast and over looked that *feels sheepish* But I think a couple should opposites so they can balance eachother out, but yeah I agree they should have equality in that both their opinions can be heard[br]Posted on: December 27, 2006, 06:12:54 PM_________________________________________________Well it was nice talking to you all :) I have to go to my gran's house yay :eyeroll
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I don't see what the big deal with organic food is, honestly. If anything, I've found organic food to taste less tasty (less preservatives/artificial flavours, yadda yadda, I know) than the generic supermarket food. I suppose I eat more or less vaguely healthy already that going purely organic isn't going to help me any.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
Lol yeah sorry I read too fast and over looked that *feels sheepish* But I think a couple should opposites so they can balance eachother out, but yeah I agree they should have equality in that both their opinions can be heard[br]Posted on: December 27, 2006, 06:12:54 PM_________________________________________________Well it was nice talking to you all :) I have to go to my gran's house yay :eyeroll
Bye :bye

FacetiousTurtle said:
I don't see what the big deal with organic food is, honestly. If anything, I've found organic food to taste less tasty (less preservatives/artificial flavours, yadda yadda, I know) than the generic supermarket food. I suppose I eat more or less vaguely healthy already that going purely organic isn't going to help me any.
I'm just not touchin vegatables cuz of the ecolie stuff :nono
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Bah, the latest e.coli scare was from some rotten spinach. In a nation of some 300,000,000 people, only something like 20 people got sick from that spinach. If you prepare your food properly (and make sure to throw away any vegetables that are starting to look rotten-ish your odds of getting e.coli are about on the same level as getting struck by lightning three times in a row.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top