Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
i doubt that i will use irc for downloading, since i usually do it on direct or torrent. never tried downloading from irc before.
Irc is the best source for Edited Mangas, never heard of #lurk?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't use the bots on IRC, I just chat ^^ Much more exciting. You definently get some interesting convos going on in there XD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
LadyHatake said:
Yeah, I don't use the bots on IRC, I just chat ^^ Much more exciting. You definently get some interesting convos going on in there XD
i would say some very strange convos. Or maybe it's just that I don't understand them.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nope, they're definently strange XD Anything seems to go on IRC. That's why it's so much fun ^^ If you ever need help with IRC, most admins or mods should be able to help, too. And Tamerlane's giude was fantastic ^^ Even had pictures. I'll post a link in a minute
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
LadyHatake said:
Nope, they're definently strange XD Anything seems to go on IRC. That's why it's so much fun ^^ If you ever need help with IRC, most admins or mods should be able to help, too. And Tamerlane's giude was fantastic ^^ Even had pictures. I'll post a link in a minute
Thanks, I'm okay; I know the basic about irc. Check, I'm in the channel, just I don't talk muck. I'm an observer :eyeroll
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Luckas04 said:
I'm an observer :eyeroll
There are other words for this!!! Nahhhhhhhhh, just JoKinG!!! :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Luckas04 said:
Irc is the best source for Edited Mangas, never heard of #lurk?
I know about that, i just never had the time to learn using it for downloading stuff. several years ago, i was an irc addict, but only for chat. now i stick to instant messenger like Yahoo and MSN. A friend told me about #lurk, but i never got around to using IRC again, since i'm always busy downloading comics, manga or doing something else.
 

harlita

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Country
Australia-Aboriginal
Downloading manga and having it take up too much of your time... is an admirable thing. ^.^

:ramen
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
aaah, but the wait is half the fun... :smile-big

this is totally random but I want say a huge THANK YOU to a reaaaaallly kind samaritan who helped me out this morning: To the motorcyclist of Motorcycle No.QAB5***, thank you x10. you prove that human kindness is still very much alive!

For the full story, look up the "Tell me a story thread" :)
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4805.new#new
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
yeste said:
There are other words for this!!! Nahhhhhhhhh, just JoKinG!!! :p
Which jokes? :eyeroll
With me often humor is wasted. :D
[br]Posted on: August 20, 2006, 11:49:34 AM_________________________________________________
ILUVATAR said:
guys, plz, even if i worship Tolkien, we are WAAAAY off topic ^^ shouldn't we move this to the hang out thread if you want?
(i have every book written by tolkien regarding the history of the middle earth and some other books written by other authors - i even have a dictionary about the elven languages :D with the authors' signature one of the thirty in the world
Where did you buy the "dictionary"?
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
from a bookstore here in my town, it is one of those unknown hidden in alleys bookstores that are full of miracles ^^
i use to say that it is a very small bookstore that you can easily get lost in it ^^ (i hope you got the metaphore :sweatdrops)
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
from a bookstore here in my town, it is one of those unknown hidden in alleys bookstores that are full of miracles ^^
i use to say that it is a very small bookstore that you can easily get lost in it ^^ (i hope you got the metaphore :sweatdrops)
Ah, I would love to have bookstore like that in my town, but it is a vain hope.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
could it be that you have but you haven't discovered any yet? :D they are hidden well you know :XD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
could it be that you have but you haven't discovered any yet? :D they are hidden well you know :XD
My town doesn't allow this type of dreams.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
hey, i also have that kind of dictionary :D
It's really cool. I also have a map of Middle Earth ^_^
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
i have two different maps :amuse
a colorfull and a black and white one... the colorfull though is much more detailed
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, Illuvatar, BlueChild. Do you guys read FMA, or just watch the anime?
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I have only a black and white map, which was together with LOTR.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
my map is colorful as well, and detailed :)

plus it has 19 pages (a bit smaller than DIN A 5) of explanations :)

@Glasskatana:

i've seen the Anime, yeah. I have the Manga on my comp, but i didn't have the time to read it though >.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top