- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,505
- Reaction score
- 81
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
GOOD MORNING!
awBoffenJL said:omfg................. september has 30 days, I have to work on 25 of them...............
when will i have time for fun?
crap.........
Well, I have to be in school for 19 of them and play field hockey on 21+ of them :/ At least you get paid for working 
careful with your ankle LHLadyHatake said:and play field hockey on 21+ of them
i take it you're back in action on the hockey field now?
Hehe good luck with it. You sure will win! Otherwise come over and that wont be good for you!BlueChild said:take care of your ankle LH!
i'll play volleyball on 19 days of September :P
and i'll be going to some physics prepatarion courses for Uni
Yeah, Im back on the field ^^ one of my legs is black and blue but other than that, I'm fine. Im wearing a brace on my ankle to keep it supported, since it's technically still healing. Im just glad to have that damned cast off!Brede said:careful with your ankle LHi take it you're back in action on the hockey field now?
Even I never had a cast I still can feel with you. Feels good to get rid of it! And well as long as nothing happens. I know quite a few people who had problems with breaking again that part which was broken before =/ but I am sure that wont happen to you =)LadyHatake said:Yeah, Im back on the field ^^ one of my legs is black and blue but other than that, I'm fine. Im wearing a brace on my ankle to keep it supported, since it's technically still healing. Im just glad to have that damned cast off!
did i miss something? deadline for what?ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Well, my deadline has been pushed forward this September, usually it's around the 20th, this month is the 12th.

Thanks, des =)des said:Hehe good luck with it. You sure will win! Otherwise come over and that wont be good for you!
Yeah need to take some preparation courses for University too soon...
ahh thts good to hear. and im sure u been hearing this. take it easy and dont rush urself. well ditto. just dont overdo urself and you will be fine.LadyHatake said:Yeah, Im back on the field ^^ one of my legs is black and blue but other than that, I'm fine. Im wearing a brace on my ankle to keep it supported, since it's technically still healing. Im just glad to have that damned cast off!
Ah too good I dont have to to that....but I know a few people who have to do that too. Btw do you really need it for your subjects ? (are we still talking about this bio-chemic thing)?BlueChild said:Thanks, des =)
my preparation course will start in 1 1/2 weeks.it's a crash course in Physics for those who choose not to take it at school ^^; i didn't have physics for 4 years now and i need it for my studies. so there's no other way than to take that course ^^;;
The annoying thing is that the course ends with an exam -.-
Ah yeah you explained that at msn already. Well as for me I maybe need to make a practica of 6 weeks for my university...but maybe if I am lucky not xDBlueChild said:yeah, i do need physics for biochemistry/chemistry...and maths as well -__-
those are easy thought you have to read a lot and think things through for physics. math courses are easy you just need to be really good with numbers.BlueChild said:yeah, i do need physics for biochemistry/chemistry...and maths as well -__-
School should start for the most here in the next 1-2 weeks... University will start in mid october =) and I suck at math xDMaple Snow said:those are easy thought you have to read a lot and think things through for physics. math courses are easy you just need to be really good with numbers.
Does everyone have school already? I don't have school yet for a while.
I start school September 5th >< We also don't get out untill the middle of June... :/Maple Snow said:those are easy thought you have to read a lot and think things through for physics. math courses are easy you just need to be really good with numbers.
Does everyone have school already? I don't have school yet for a while.
SAME WITH ME!LadyHatake said:I start school September 5th >< We also don't get out untill the middle of June... :/