- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4,997
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Me first!!!!


Rofl! Ibra you italian stallion xD you're the biggest spammer hereibra87 said:I no longer wonder how you guys get so many posts in this amazing speed![]()


Damn I have to admit that looks damn tasty...seems like I need to visit you right now!BlueChild said:
wow, i just fell in love. in both bluechild and the cakeBlueChild said:
Thanks, BlueChild! 
O RLY? see my posts (profile) and you won't find a single spam. It's all clean and sexy. (unlike kHal, GK, you, ryka, etc.) x-Drigor mortis said:Rofl! Ibra you italian stallion xD you're the biggest spammer here![]()

noooooooooooooooooooBoffenJL said:well thats the great thing with this thread... we cant get off topic so its just spam spam spam
join us ibra! come to the dark side of the spam.
Don't try to seduce me, Boffen JL!!! 
My favorite desert eh? A good-made chocolate cake (melted choc.) that looks good. No look no enjoyment.LadyHatake said:What's everyone's favorite dessert? Mine is probably good old home made brownies ^^ so simple and yummy <3 I also like waffles with whipped cream and strawberrys and chocolate <3
Points left and right at the same time >.>LadyHatake said:As far as the spam talk, earlier:
^^;; Seriously, guys, it's okay to talk about whatever you want, just don't get spammy about it. (meaning no one word posts or anything). Even in this thread, spam isn't allowed.

It's okay, as long as your hot girlfriend is in the pic with you =Pgoofy_man said:Attention folks: I shall be posting a pic of myself in a few moments.
Any damage to yourselves or to the site is totally NOT my fault.....
Thank you. You may go back to whatever you were doing.
If I had one......I'd still not post it.....her hotness would be for me and me alone, sorry....you're going to have to move on from that desire, because......IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Rampage said:Gaaaaaah damn you...post the other pic with the pretty gal! Don't try to hide it!!
(spam spam spam)