Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm glad I don't have any pets, especially cats. :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
my cat does that too sometimes. he has long fur so sometimes the poo gets stuck on his but... :darn
oh man, after having not such a good day, this was all I needed to make me laugh :XD

...guess that doesn't make me very mature...
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lol, its hard getting it out. *i'm usually the one that gets stuck doing it too...* :oh
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahhh.. I feel bad ;__________;

I broke something at the office >.> My boss' favorite vase :s
But he said, no worries.. it's just $300 :crying
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:comfort
do yo have to pay for it? hope you don't. Use superglue :Xd


guess what I got my msn IM just today! :XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Nah, he said I don't need to pay for it *feeling lucky*

Eh great <333
MSN is great for chats :nuts

(although sometimes MSN can go nuts as well >.>)
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
300 that's a lot of money though.... you mean US dollars right?

I'm just trying MSN for now see how its like
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ah yesh.. in US Dollars...

Good then ^^ <33
Try it, I would say the best IM (function wise) but then also the most irritating one when it is acting bad :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ahhh.. I feel bad ;__________;

I broke something at the office >.> My boss' favorite vase :s
But he said, no worries.. it's just $300 :crying
I've been there... no fun :darn
But good thing you don't have to pay for it :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Be careful around your boss and coworkers' things next time, bax. My boss went mad several days ago because his hat is missing. He asked the janitors and everyone about who came in to his office before he comes in. After several minutes of tension, his driver brought him the hat.... that he left in his car. I bet that time everyone wished they had something heavy and/or explosive to throw at him. I know I did and still do! :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have to say, I am so jealous of anyone who lives somewhere warm and sunny. It's been rainy and cold all week where I live :mad

It took all my willpower to get myself to class today...I finally drag my butt out of my apartment and immediately get soaked by the 'light rain' (according to weather.com). It takes me twice as long to drive to campus because the person in front of me seems to think the weather is torrential enough to warrant driving 10 mph while spontaneously hitting the brakes every so often for no apparent reason. Of course, as soon as I get out of my car, the 'light rain' does turn into a torrential downpour, which, thanks to the wind, my umbrella is useless against. I finally get to the building, soaked and freezing (didn't help that I got splashed by a car or two while walking) only to find that, of course, class had been cancelled. And I had actually done the reading for today, too :darn Man, I don't know what it is, the stars are against me, my karma's taking a beating, or what, but this is not my week.

(Sorry, had to rant)

*Dreams of moving somewhere where the average temperature doesn't fall below 60f :love*
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I am moving to florida. nice and sunny there yomiko :p

bosses... dunno what to say about them. what jobs do you guys go to anyway?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
were on page 100 :p i wonder if this is gonna be closed and replaced soon...?

so lil, u still got net! yay! i can bug u for a little while longer :p

paper, i lived in the Senora desert for four years, and let me tell you, just cus a place is above 60 degrees year round, doesn't mean u wont get soaked. monsoon season is a bitch XD itll be bright and shiny, then all the sudden its just pouring out, the wind blowing it almost completely horizontal, meanwhile across the street, its bone dry.

right now im a McBurger flipper/McCrew trainer. my two head bosses are sexist against all men, and all things that arnt "normal" (like guys with long hair, gay people, anyone who isnt white, anyone who isnt christian, et cetera) my two managers who i work with most are lesbians, and love me for being phr34ky k00l. then ive got two more taht are really good people persons, and good at stopping fights and all that, theirs one or two whom ive never worked with, then theres one whom i hate with all my might. i dont understand who a person so narcissistic could become a manager in a business that requires such people skills....

then im also working at a farm with some real nice people
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yep i have it 2night. i'm moving sat. plans have been changed. i dunno if i still will have my net tom though. and i'll probably get it back around ..... 12-15th or april. all depends on how things work
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Senora Desert, that's Arizona, right? Yeah, I lived in Colorado for 2 years, so I definitely know about those storms, they're insane. But actually, I like that better than the east coast, at least it's not gray all day long. The ironic thing is, as much as I hate the rain, I'm a water element. One of the reasons I left Colorado was I missed the ocean.

And, your life at MickeyD's sounds...crazy. Bosses that are sexist against men? Don't hear that every day :amuse But that's working in a restaurant for you. I waitressed full time for six months, and it nearly drove me out of my mind. My boss was a real...well, he pretty much embodied my least favorite kind of person. Chauvinist, misogynist, extraordinarily conservative, xenophobic, you name it. And he was always hitting on me :darn But at least I got decent tips, I bet you have to deal with some pretty annoying customers, which is the worst cause you can't talk back to them. btw, have you seen the movie Waiting? Must-see for anyone who's ever worked in a restaurant.

Lilium, good luck with the move...and enjoy the sunshine in Florida :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
There will be a new Hang Out Thread. So post/rant/share/kill zombies/but dont spam here before this one is locked. Mwahahahahaha!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dodge this *blasts ichi in the side of the head with an 9 mil sig* paper, ur a woman? well, yomiko is a girls name... *thinks he may of already known this, but forgot**either way, thought that paper was a guy for the last few days, at the least*

ya, they sexist against guys. i dont have a single manager in my restaurant that is a guy. only two guys (outta twenty) are allowed to work up front, where the public sees them, even thought most of us hate working the kitchen, and most know the registers well enough. and yeah, thats AZ :p i <3 it out there. nice dry heat, head up to Summerhaven when it's too hot, and the a/c is broken (actaully, Summerhaven burned down a year after i left; the only buildings left were the post office and the real estate office. without all the trees, it wasnt that cool anymore, so it'll have trouble recovering)

lil, what about the public library? you can go there and post here every now and then, right?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You thought I was a guy? That's funny :XD

btw, why all the violence? C'mon, Love and Peace! :vash
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ichy is right ^^ As soon as this thread 1000 posts or so, we'll make a new one <3

Ah anyway, I'm not working today ^^ So, it's nice to hang out at home while hanging out with my laptop at the balcony while looking at the hangout thread :XD
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oh I'm the 1000th here! Does that warrant a new hangout thread??!
Anyway, guess what, i'm trying to do google earth...horror horror, can actually see where i live!! :blink

@ Paperyomiko, even i thought u are a guy who's into Haruki, guess yr avatar is misleading ... :p

@lilium - have fun moving...Depending on where u live, but beware of crocs in florida, heard they run into houses sometimes... :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top