Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Replacing manga with manga? :rofl
Anyways, i think both manga and anime are like different flavours in ice cream. Some like chocolate, some like vanilla or mint. It's those different flavours that makes it more interesting. Who knows, maybe you'll find a new fantastic point of view and new horizon to pursue. :D
:notrust you know, I did change it before you posted... :p and you're right, but I still wish the anime was exactly like the manga, or to put it more exactly, like the mangaka had it in mind. Unfortunately, the manga seems to be better than the anime in doing that :( And I don't need a horizon to pursue, or a new perspective of view xD I need color and moving guys and gals so I can understand what's happening (ever read Hellsing? You can't see who is who or who is doing what :darn)

And AreO! Rey mysterio is cool, 619! A shame he is so small, sometimes he keeps running for 40 minutes and hitting the big enemies, but as soon as someone like Big Show gets him, he's dead meat :o and they keep involving him in ridiculous stories with his son being stolen :p (if you have seen the latest shows like in Novemeber or December, you would understand :p)

Talking of anime, have you guys watched Bleach? :smile-big
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
ibra87 said:
:notrust you know, I did change it before you posted... :p
Busted! :D

ibra87 said:
and you're right, but I still wish the anime was exactly like the manga, or to put it more exactly, like the mangaka had it in mind. Unfortunately, the manga seems to be better than the anime in doing that :( And I don't need a horizon to pursue, or a new perspective of view xD I need color and moving guys and gals so I can understand what's happening (ever read Hellsing? You can't see who is who or who is doing what :darn)
Yup, i read Hellsing. The anime looks better. But there are times when the anime's better than the manga and vice versa.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ibra87 said:
:notrust you know, I did change it before you posted... :p and you're right, but I still wish the anime was exactly like the manga, or to put it more exactly, like the mangaka had it in mind. Unfortunately, the manga seems to be better than the anime in doing that :( And I don't need a horizon to pursue, or a new perspective of view xD I need color and moving guys and gals so I can understand what's happening (ever read Hellsing? You can't see who is who or who is doing what :darn)

And AreO! Rey mysterio is cool, 619! A shame he is so small, sometimes he keeps running for 40 minutes and hitting the big enemies, but as soon as someone like Big Show gets him, he's dead meat :o and they keep involving him in ridiculous stories with his son being stolen :p (if you have seen the latest shows like in Novemeber or December, you would understand :p)

Talking of anime, have you guys watched Bleach? :smile-big
Of course I watch Bleach!Who doesn't love the theme songs and plot!

I know that about Rey.Yeah they removed him from Wwe.:(
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never really liked rey mysterio. He just never really excited me. If he were going to TNA then he could wrestle to his fullest abilities. In the WWE, he's being hold back.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I still remember how reporters used to say WWE is fake and the wrestlers would come and bash them up... I wonder if that was an act too.. :XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Azurel said:
I still remember how reporters used to say WWE is fake and the wrestlers would come and bash them up... I wonder if that was an act too.. :XD
lol.

If I was a reporter I'd ask for a raise.XD
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well of course in a sense it is fake, but getting your back slammed on plywood, week after week isn't fun. I appreciate these guys who work so hard to produce such great match as they literally risk their bodies on the line.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
One question...Where does the blood come from? :blink
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Blood capsules.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the thing about wresling is that it preplanned. every fight, every move, everything. the blood is real, because the fights are real. they are getting beaten bad, but its all planned, so its really up to how you interpret it if its fake or not.
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually not all matches are preplanned. There are times when they have no idea who's going to win and haven't talked about the spots they will do or the moves, but most of the time they make it work.

Yes I'm a pretty big wrestling fan.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
Blood capsules.
lol carrying a capsule in your undies during a fight.My friend said they cut themselves with knifes lol!!!!!!!
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AreoXIII said:
lol carrying a capsule in your undies during a fight.My friend said they cut themselves with knifes lol!!!!!!!
They sometimes have blades under their wrists where they cut themselves. There was this guy who died because a wrestler by the name of New Jack ended up cutting this guy up pretty badly with a real knife in the old ECW because the guy didn't know how to blade himself. He didn't that die that night, but because of that, it would be the reason he later died.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I remember seeing AGES ago, some guy from the audience got on the bad side of one of the wrestlers and so he tied the fan up (at a match of course) and clamped a car battery to the fan's testicles and kept repeating that for a while until he took back what he said. I felt his pain...
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*flinches* just hearing that i feel his pain. i have this theory that, every time some guy takes a knock to the groin, all the guys on the other side of the planet double over in pain. cus its one of those almost telepathic things. you see a guy get hit in the nads, and you feel like you were hit as well, right?
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Most of the times yes.......... Anyways I think I'm going to make a wrestling thread.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Raseru said:
I remember seeing AGES ago, some guy from the audience got on the bad side of one of the wrestlers and so he tied the fan up (at a match of course) and clamped a car battery to the fan's testicles and kept repeating that for a while until he took back what he said. I felt his pain...
.

lol!Thats why you don't boo a professional.

Thats why ECW sucks,some fighters are morons.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
AreoXIII said:
.

lol!Thats why you don't boo a professional.

Thats why ECW sucks,some fighters are morons.
Lol, agreed :tem
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Would you ever flame Brock Lesnar,The Boogeyman, or Umaga?I'd say heck no. :tem
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
AreoXIII said:
Would you ever flame Brock Lesnar,The Boogeyman, or Umaga?I'd say heck no. :tem
No, not if you love your testicles :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top