- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4,997
- Reaction score
- 39
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Too much MSN huh, Blue Child? XDBlueChild said:/hug
Too much MSN huh, Blue Child? XDBlueChild said:/hug

obvious, isn't it? XDrykarreolacr said:Too much MSN huh, Blue Child? XD

you can never get enough, ne? /tackleILUVATAR said:i prefer Blue Child typing /tackle from /hug![]()
heh, yeah, i used ICQ all the time...i'm using MSN for a year now...soemthing like that xDrykarreolacr said:i wasn't much of an MSN user til a copuple of months ago, but now I'm hooked. XD
sorry


We all did that. XDILUVATAR said:i was stuck at 499 posts xD
i had to spam to get my 500th post i admitt it, i hate myselfsorry
![]()
![]()
![]()
Esssh that is positvely shocking.rykarreolacr said:We all did that. XD
At least 600 of my post are from the Fun Forum when it still had post count. XD
So, don't feel bad.

kadodo said:It's so sad to be hanging out like that. kadodo hopes you get better.
worm34 said:Well that sucks, I usually don't get fevers, but when I do I usually feel too sick to move. But tonic, hope you get better.
The first day of school and I'm already bombed with alot of homework and now I need to study for 4 tests already which really sucks, but oh well. Hopefully I can maintain a A average this semester.
rykarreolacr said:I hope they are not making you work ichi.
Get some rest and you'll be better in no time.![]()
Thanks, guys. I'm still working, though. Got so much to do at work and i cant leave my responsibilities at work to anyone else.BlueChild said:looks like it's the time of getting fevers @__@
Get well, Gin!![]()




