Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I totally skipped the 2 post after mine, so didn't see this at first. Well, I forgot. really. I have a poor memory when it comes to dreams :XD

That's why I told you to grow more your brains, so you'll have extra if someone ate one :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yup I procrastinate everyday too :D
(and I never feel guilty about it)

but i did finish my paper! nothing like last-minute-panic to get things done. I just wonder if it makes any sense, but I figure if Joyce doesn't make any sense why should i? hopefully my professor will see things that way too...

~ Baboysai, wow good luck with all of that! three exams in a week, that's pretty cruel... :darn this place certainly is convenient for avoiding priorities, though :smile-big
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
That's why I told you to grow more your brains, so you'll have extra if someone ate one :XD
I agree with bax, more brains means that there are more to eat... :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ugh...anyone else feel like procrastinating? I'm writing a paper on James Joyce and Foucault for an English class...that's due in three hours :darn

the funny thing is that I just got off spring break, so I've had a week without school to work on it...and I started this morning. oops. hope everyone else is having more fun today :amuse
I have an english paper due as well... :D mine is still 2 weeks though. Hope you finished it in time.


@az: Mine's being bad... :crying I hope the connection get better soon though

@baxand ichi: you guys eat other people's brains.... :oh :smile-big
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yesh.. that way I don't really feel that guilty when I eat her brain :plot

:lmao




In some sense.. Only when we are hungry :/
Other than that, we are going to eat something else >.>
something else... :oh and what's that something else... :oh *runs* :smile-big
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
speaking of brains, it is quite true: the more fresh brain cells, the better the learning capacity. brain cells don't regenerate, that's why if you suffer a big blow on the head you lose memory as some brain cells get damaged. 0.0

That's why babies and children learn very fast because brain cells are still not used up. As we grow older more and more cells are used up so we learn slower and slower. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M HAVING A HARD TIME IN COLLEGE! :darn

And that's why it's a good idea that you let your kids try EVERYTHING when they're very young because they can still accumulate a lot of stuff. When they get older, they can decide what skill to really pursue, but at least they have a lot of choices.

0.0 just sharing what my professor in art told me.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah i heard of that before, but i also heard that you only loose brain cells from another teacher of mine if you don't use them.

:oh so i guess i must use all of them or risk losing them.. :darn

@paperyomiko: are you related to level4paperboy... cause your av looks the same (color-wise I mean)and your names do to... :sweat
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
something else... :oh and what's that something else... :oh *runs* :smile-big
That will remain a secret :kukuku
Until I decide to eat you :XD

speaking of brains, it is quite true: the more fresh brain cells, the better the learning capacity. brain cells don't regenerate, that's why if you suffer a big blow on the head you lose memory as some brain cells get damaged. 0.0

That's why babies and children learn very fast because brain cells are still not used up. As we grow older more and more cells are used up so we learn slower and slower. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M HAVING A HARD TIME IN COLLEGE! :darn

And that's why it's a good idea that you let your kids try EVERYTHING when they're very young because they can still accumulate a lot of stuff. When they get older, they can decide what skill to really pursue, but at least they have a lot of choices.

0.0 just sharing what my professor in art told me.

Ah yesh, your professor is right. The cells of the brain don't regenerate. Yeah, it is good to let your kids to learn everything when they are still young. If they showed an interest on something, let say space, focus at that more.

Wonder what will happened if they regenerate? If they regenerate... and abnormalities happened.. You can imagine :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@paperyomiko: are you related to level4paperboy... cause your av looks the same (color-wise I mean)and your names do to... :sweat
:blink
haha no, not to my knowledge
I do have a brother who hangs around this forum, but he just lurks. he may not even be registered, i'm not entirely sure...

and good luck with your paper, by the way :D what's it on? two weeks, that's not a bad amount of time to get nice and organised... my advice... don't write it the morning before it's due. not an impossible feat, but not much fun to be thinking so early in the morning :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
morning before? Is that what you did? :D I know a lot of people that do it the night before! but not in the morning hope you get an okay grade if you did that. I used to procrastinate a lot too but i'm not like that anymore :noworry

@bax: if they regenarate you can eat more brains then! :XD

You can't eat me cause i'm :kyuubi....... gonna eat you first! :kukuku
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@bax: if they regenarate you can eat more brains then! :XD

You can't eat me cause i'm :kyuubi....... gonna eat you first! :kukuku

That's what I meant :nuts

And why you want to eat mine >.>
It's not tasty you know :XD

Plus, you'll gain that person thoughts! :nuts Becaue brain cells don't regenerate, when you eat it, you get it as it is >.> *cross fingers**hopes making sense*

So, I don't think you want my thoughts, unless you wanna go download *ehheemm* everyday :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Plus, you'll gain that person thoughts! :nuts Becaue brain cells don't regenerate, when you eat it, you get it as it is >.> *cross fingers**hopes making sense*
:XD
:oh.... *nope* i don't get it...:Xp
but,....
I'll get all your knowledge from eating your's though. :kyuubi
by eating your brain you'll be my pet zombie! :kukuku
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
:oh.... *nope* i don't get it...:Xp
but,....
I'll get all your knowledge from eating your's though. :kyuubi
by eating your brain you'll be my pet zombie! :kukuku
Pet zombie? :oh

What exactly pet zombies do? :oh
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
morning before? Is that what you did? :D I know a lot of people that do it the night before! but not in the morning hope you get an okay grade if you did that. I used to procrastinate a lot too but i'm not like that anymore :noworry
I never used to procrastinate either, until I got to college... the problem is that i usually do get good grades on papers even when i start them, *cough* a bit late *cough* so it doesn't really inspire me to work harder... if it was something more difficult I'd be a bit more responsible...probably...

btw, bax the brain eater, zombies do whatever they're told...they're not really known for higher-thinking capabilities :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Pet zombie? :oh

What exactly pet zombies do? :oh
paperyomiko is right! you do whatever i tell you to do! :kukuku
like be a yaoi fan! :XD *i just saw your sig so.... i don't like yaoi myself*

I never used to procrastinate either, until I got to college... the problem is that i usually do get good grades on papers even when i start them, *cough* a bit late *cough* so it doesn't really inspire me to work harder... if it was something more difficult I'd be a bit more responsible...probably...

btw, bax the brain eater, zombies do whatever they're told...they're not really known for higher-thinking capabilities :D
you must be a good paper writer then. I have to work on mine or else grammatical errors left and right caue i'm a lazy typer and it would make no sense... :crying i'm bad at english class...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have to work on mine or else grammatical errors left and right caue i'm a lazy typer and it would make no sense... :crying i'm bad at english class...
I'm an English major, so, it's pretty much all I'm good at ;)

If you're biggest problem is grammatical errors, you're really doing pretty well :amuse You must not be as bad as you think you are. It helps to read it out loud, if you think it might not make sense. I tend to notice stupid things that way, which would have gone over my head if I had just read it normally. And always have a good outline before you start, it'll help keep your thoughts organised (my biggest problem) :thumbs
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
btw, bax the brain eater, zombies do whatever they're told...they're not really known for higher-thinking capabilities :D
But what about my brain-capacity ;___________;
I have a lot of them honestly. But my processor is slow >.>
It's like I can store a lot of information, but I tend to "forget" them usually and slow in reacting to something :XD

paperyomiko is right! you do whatever i tell you to do! :kukuku
like be a yaoi fan! :XD *i just saw your sig so.... i don't like yaoi myself*

Good :amuse

How about ordering me to enjoy myself while wacthing yuri? :amuse
Yuri is teh love <33
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
0.0 just sharing what my professor in art told me.
didnt feel like having the wholer post in here >_> put this does have to do with it. a new study found that exercising makes you smarter, and a quicker thinker as it (somehow) makes the nerves and axons and all them fun little cell things in the brain regenerate, allowing for faster reaction time and clearer thought. it doesnt do anything to brain cells themselves (as far as i know), though.

@baxand ichi: you guys eat other people's brains.... :oh :smile-big
*sneaks up behind bax, snaps his neck, fires five shoots into ichi with a semi-auto Glock. as he starts to get up again, proceeds to bump two more bullets into each one's head, then reloads* you dont remember me declaring them Z0/\/\8i3s a while back, and my r313/\/71355, albeit futile, quest to rid the world of them and there brothers? i need some of Largo's sharp sticks *points to the pencils on a table* these will do nicely!

So, I don't think you want my thoughts, unless you wanna go download *ehheemm* everyday :XD
well that depends... can you describe the ehheemm? is it tentacle ehheemm? yuri ehheemm? or is it regular people ehheemm? define ur ehheemm!

>_> sorry, couldnt help it

paperyomiko is right! you do whatever i tell you to do! :kukuku
like be a yaoi fan! :XD *i just saw your sig so.... i don't like yaoi myself*
oh please, we all know ur as much a yaoi fan as sakura and lady h! :kukuku j/k again, sorry, couldnt help it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
^^it wouldnt let me make a horizontal rule, so i made one myself ^^

How about ordering me to enjoy myself while wacthing yuri? :amuse
Yuri is teh love <33
well that answers my question of ur ehheemm.
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
But heh... I'm straight you know.... But yuri is my favorite past time and yaoi is my worst nightmare

:amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top