Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I'm so mad right now!

I was sitting in my class for 15 minutes and then some chick comes and tells us that there was a sign on the door that said the Class was Cancelled!

Omg then we we all got out there was a bright sign that said that class was cancelled! WTF Everyone missed the sign? But some people said that they saw a guy standing by the door...five minutes before the chick came in...That was such a waist fo time!
That sounds like it really sucks, yeah. I've had similar things happen, but instead I sit in classrooms and they say the class is being held somewhere else.

I feel for you.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

That sounds like it really sucks, yeah. I've had similar things happen, but instead I sit in classrooms and they say the class is being held somewhere else.

I feel for you.
Oh man, I thought I had it bad...man if they change the room that would really suck.

But the funniest thing was that a project was due today so everyone was finishing it up in class. And each time the door would open we all would look to see if it was the professor...Thats why we got even more enraged when they cancelled it.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, I was thinking that you'd have had a lot of free time in that class room, which would have been nice, lol.

It was not so for me...
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, I was thinking that you'd have had a lot of free time in that class room, which would have been nice, lol.

It was not so for me...
Yup alot of free stressful time...

Anyway what did you professor say when you told him/her why you were late? we're you even late?....Did you even bother going?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Man at least teachers try to tell yall when they are not there. Ive had teachers that didnt show up and didnt bother to call a sub. So wed be sitting in class with no teacher. This is alright with me but if there was'nt gonna be a teacher why did I even come. I coulda just skipped and chilled in someone elses classroom with more people I know.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yup alot of free stressful time...

Anyway what did you professor say when you told him/her why you were late? we're you even late?....Did you even bother going?
I just said that the sign wasn't on the door when I went there, and we were doing just research anyway, so he didn't get very angry. Really not very at all.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I just said that the sign wasn't on the door when I went there, and we were doing just research anyway, so he didn't get very angry. Really not very at all.
Well I dont know if its different there, but in my school there is a rule that if the Professor doesnt get to the class in 15min after class was supposed to start you can just leave. Unless they have a T.A. or a sub thats there. If they dont get there in 15min we just sign a role sheet and leave it on his/her desk and then one lucky soul gets to go to the department office and tell them that the teacher wasnt there so we left.

Thats only happened to me once. It was with the same professor that cancelled my class. Well she might be busy since she teaches part-time and owns three companies!

Man at least teachers try to tell yall when they are not there. Ive had teachers that didnt show up and didnt bother to call a sub. So wed be sitting in class with no teacher. This is alright with me but if there was'nt gonna be a teacher why did I even come. I coulda just skipped and chilled in someone elses classroom with more people I know.
Oh well thats good that you didnt get in trouble...
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Is this going to be the bad teacher page now?

I had one teacher who was talking on the other side of the room, a very very large room, and then I asked him a question and he went ballistic because he said that he just explained it and I explained then that he was far away and I couldn't hear him. His reply: "Do you have radioactive poisoning in your ears or something?"

I wanted to fucking beat the shit out of him.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Since every Hang Out Thread have a "particular" topic, might as well make this one about "your not so nice teacher/professor at school/college".

When i was in highschool, i had a physics teacher who used a very weird perfume and you can smell him coming a mile away. One time, we had a quiz which i studied a week long for that one. I managed to answered 8 out of 10 questions before he stood next to me commenting that he was surprised to see me take the front seat during the quiz. His perfume totally blew off my concentration. I only got an 85 for that quiz. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

bad teachers eh?

i had a PE teacher that beat the shit out of me once, man well, guess i somewhat deserved it, shouldn't have snuck up on him..

we were in a corridor, i snuck up on him n gave him a friendly punch in the back which he took for an attack n then he punched me 2 times in my stomach n then he threw me quite a bit so that i landed on a doorhandle which really hurt, think i busted a rib on it...

i forgave him pretty quickly though, he gave me a smoke to celebrate that i still could stand up. :D
 

radical3113

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

whats sort of school was that?

i went to the worst school in the in my half of london. teachers often turned up drunk or just made u copy out of the textbook for weeks and weeks.and my head of year had a fling with some of the seniors , and it ended up in the newspapers (bye bye teaching career). myself and four other students graduated from this fine educational establishment. isnt school great :sarc
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I've said this a few times, but my worse two teachers were biology lab, and 10th + 12th grade English. the biology teacher kept accusing me of cheating x.x i was so pissed at him for that. his wife, who thought Spanish loved me, and he was always "well you must of cheated to get a grade like that . GRR! i don't cheat! unless its a really fun cheat in a game... paintball mode and dk mode turn on! wheeeeee!

the English teacher... grr... hated her... she was very unoriginal. as seniors, we were doing the same damn projects her 7th and 8th graders were doing. when it was her turn to take care of the senior trip, she sent us to new jersey! come on! me and about half the class refused to go, most of them instead going to Florida (which was cheaper for some reason, and a lot nicer) the major highlight that i heard when they got back from NJ was Chris answering the door for the pizza guy nekkid (his towel fell off). additionally, she gives out grades for foot and back rubs, there have been rumors she's slept with students, she got divorced then remarried after three months, and she just gives the most horrible advice at the worse times... we're in the middle of class, and across the room from me, my friend Katie, a shy farm girl who was among the few in any of my classes that i considered to be as smart as me (no, I'm not stuck up, those kids were just complete idiots; highest teen birth rate in all of NY (most of them around 14), at least one incest scandal per school year, something like 1/4 of the school in special ed) is talking about how her and her boyfriend kissed for the first time. my teacher hears this and announces to her in front of the whole class (and i quote) "Ya know, they have oral damns for blow jobs now!" the class goes silent. Katie was brightest shade of red you have ever seen. after a while it was just like... wtf is she smoking?

oh, i almost forgot... my 8th grade science teacher... she was a fine teacher... but i dreaded that class. she had a dislodge vertebrae in her lower back, which eroded the stuff between her vertebrae, causing her a lot of pain. so she had to carry this little device that sent electrical charges up her spine to help keep the pain from driving her insane. well this also made her really hot. so she had to keep the room cold. as possible. air conditioner and three giant fans with the windows wide open in the middle of winter. you did not go in that class with less than three layers on. she also made us take a mountain of notes every day.
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Is this going to be the bad teacher page now?

I had one teacher who was talking on the other side of the room, a very very large room, and then I asked him a question and he went ballistic because he said that he just explained it and I explained then that he was far away and I couldn't hear him. His reply: "Do you have radioactive poisoning in your ears or something?"

I wanted to fucking beat the shit out of him.
Since every Hang Out Thread have a "particular" topic, might as well make this one about "your not so nice teacher/professor at school/college".

When i was in highschool, i had a physics teacher who used a very weird perfume and you can smell him coming a mile away. One time, we had a quiz which i studied a week long for that one. I managed to answered 8 out of 10 questions before he stood next to me commenting that he was surprised to see me take the front seat during the quiz. His perfume totally blew off my concentration. I only got an 85 for that quiz. :D
bad teachers eh?

i had a PE teacher that beat the shit out of me once, man well, guess i somewhat deserved it, shouldn't have snuck up on him..

we were in a corridor, i snuck up on him n gave him a friendly punch in the back which he took for an attack n then he punched me 2 times in my stomach n then he threw me quite a bit so that i landed on a doorhandle which really hurt, think i busted a rib on it...

i forgave him pretty quickly though, he gave me a smoke to celebrate that i still could stand up. :D
whats sort of school was that?

i went to the worst school in the in my half of london. teachers often turned up drunk or just made u copy out of the textbook for weeks and weeks.and my head of year had a fling with some of the seniors , and it ended up in the newspapers (bye bye teaching career). myself and four other students graduated from this fine educational establishment. isnt school great :sarc
I've said this a few times, but my worse two teachers were biology lab, and 10th + 12th grade English. the biology teacher kept accusing me of cheating x.x i was so pissed at him for that. his wife, who thought Spanish loved me, and he was always "well you must of cheated to get a grade like that . GRR! i don't cheat! unless its a really fun cheat in a game... paintball mode and dk mode turn on! wheeeeee!

the English teacher... grr... hated her... she was very unoriginal. as seniors, we were doing the same damn projects her 7th and 8th graders were doing. when it was her turn to take care of the senior trip, she sent us to new jersey! come on! me and about half the class refused to go, most of them instead going to Florida (which was cheaper for some reason, and a lot nicer) the major highlight that i heard when they got back from NJ was Chris answering the door for the pizza guy nekkid (his towel fell off). additionally, she gives out grades for foot and back rubs, there have been rumors she's slept with students, she got divorced then remarried after three months, and she just gives the most horrible advice at the worse times... we're in the middle of class, and across the room from me, my friend Katie, a shy farm girl who was among the few in any of my classes that i considered to be as smart as me (no, I'm not stuck up, those kids were just complete idiots; highest teen birth rate in all of NY (most of them around 14), at least one incest scandal per school year, something like 1/4 of the school in special ed) is talking about how her and her boyfriend kissed for the first time. my teacher hears this and announces to her in front of the whole class (and i quote) "Ya know, they have oral damns for blow jobs now!" the class goes silent. Katie was brightest shade of red you have ever seen. after a while it was just like... wtf is she smoking?

oh, i almost forgot... my 8th grade science teacher... she was a fine teacher... but i dreaded that class. she had a dislodge vertebrae in her lower back, which eroded the stuff between her vertebrae, causing her a lot of pain. so she had to carry this little device that sent electrical charges up her spine to help keep the pain from driving her insane. well this also made her really hot. so she had to keep the room cold. as possible. air conditioner and three giant fans with the windows wide open in the middle of winter. you did not go in that class with less than three layers on. she also made us take a mountain of notes every day.
Wow you guys have had some horrible teachers. I have never expierienced some of those things. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. The worse teacher I've ever had in High School was my Geometry that seemed to like all the girls, but I dont know if anything happened, and he sucked at teaching...that was the only class I got a D in my whole High School career.

Thats about the worst I've seen.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I dont know where to begin but i'll start with Mr. Campbell My Algebra 2 teacher. Hes from Africa. He doesnt like me. Every time I open my mouth I get a "stop talking sir your disrupting the class" I might have said a word but everyone else on the other side of the room is talking. He tries us real bad sometimes. One time their were people talking and he was like " lets wait for these fools to shut up" and stops teaching for every little thing like if someone has their head down he yells at them but he says if your gonna fail then as long as your doing it queitly he doesnt care. One time he said we suck as students because some people didnt do the homework. He doesnt try me though. He accused me of something and I almost got violent with him when he toke my paper( He pissed me off man). At least he knows not to try my temper anymore.
We cant really understand what he says sometimes and instead of teaching us from the book he tells us how to do problems his way. He always makes rude coments and it takes him forever to check work. You literly have to go to his desk and make him check your homework because he will forget.

Oh yeah and then there was Ms. Lagori my english teacher. She was weird. She came in to class looking and acting high everyday. It's like her mind was'nt there and she could'nt concentrate. We did anything we wanted. She was absent alot and one day she got sick and didnt show up for three weeks. After that she quit and we had two more english teachers that semester. She really did'nt teach us anything. The administraters had to come in and basically say sorry for wasting our time for most of the quarter because most of the time she was gone we had deferent subs who were mostly foreign and let the other students run all over them. Most of the work we did was never graded. Ms.Lagori did like me though. She called me up to her desk one day and was like "why the hell are you in a regular english class with these scores. Your grades on these tests are genius." I felt smart.
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

lot of suppressed memories commin back now :crying

in chefschool there teacher was throwing pans, knives n whatnots at me n my friend.. :oh

the subject i hated the most was probably english though, we changed teachers once to twice a week, i stopped goin to it after three classes, my math teacher used to threaten us then my friend told him that if he says one more threatening to a student he would cut off the teachers balls n feed em to his dog. :XD

had a teacher when i was ten that used to threaten to shove a whiteboardmarker in our eyes. :mad

had another one whom wasnt all that bad but he usually wore really tight leather pants, n when we had a classtrip to a lake he wore leopard patterned speedos :barf
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

had another one whom wasnt all that bad but he usually wore really tight leather pants, n when we had a classtrip to a lake he wore leopard patterned speedos :barf
this is by far the most disturbing thing I've heard so far :XD

someone needs to start giving him better fashion advice :noworry
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

this is by far the most disturbing thing I've heard so far :XD

someone needs to start giving him better fashion advice :noworry
no, someone needs to bury him alive.

now i gots rum to drink to once again supress em ol' n awful memories!
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I had a Phys. Ed. teacher who once stuck his hand into a girl's back pocket. He claimed to be "turning off her phone". He left the school, but he "visited" last year, and that same girl cried when she saw him.


It'd feel more sorry for her, but she's kind of a bitch to me...although she did ask me for a hug yesterday...
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Wow this subject is getting a little outta hand....How bout if you guys give me advice on Photoshop instead? Any tips & tricks? I havent use it for a long time. Any adivice would help.

And also sites where you get your images and graphics would be helpful to.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I have no idea how to use photoshop...I can't even get typing on it right. It always comes out very small.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top