Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Just went back to my hometown for religion celebration. All muslims celebrate after one month fasting. I ate a lot of traditional food and food that not usually serve everyday. It's a once a year thing, so I ate as much as I can :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sounds real good.

name a few dishes (n ingredients).. :nuts
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Epul, i think i know what you mean, the feasts on Eid are really :drool

It's a once a year thing, so I ate as much as I can :XD
dont you mean twice a year :s
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Sure but I don't know what they are called in english.... :p

one of my favourite is 'Lemang'. It is sticky rice flavoured with coconut flavour and cooked in bamboo.
another one is 'rendang'. A spicy beef or chicken curry simmered till dry in coconut milk.
Another one is 'ketupat' Ketupat is a type of dumpling from rice that has been wrapped in a woven palm leaf pouch.


@imperium- oh you're right about that. Have you been to one? And yeah I forgot it's twice a year but it's two different celebrations... :p
One is Hari Raya.
Hari Raya Aidilfitri (also Hari Raya Puasa, literally "Fasting Day of Celebration")

the other one is Hari Raya Korban/Haji
Celebrated by the Muslims on the tenth day of the last month of the Muslim calendar
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Ive been gone for a while but now IM BACK!O0
@ epul Out of the 3 foods you mentioned I say I like to try rendang the most.
I used to mess with a muslim girl and her mom gave me this dessert stuff that was like some honey pastry thing. Can you tell me what it is?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sounds :drool
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I used to mess with a muslim girl and her mom gave me this dessert stuff that was like some honey pastry thing.
you use to mess with her and her mother gave you dessert:blink ....am i getting this correctly!!!

@imperium- oh you're right about that. Have you been to one?
i went to one last week of course:D

One is Hari Raya.
Hari Raya Aidilfitri (also Hari Raya Puasa, literally "Fasting Day of Celebration")

the other one is Hari Raya Korban/Haji
i only know them as eid ul-fitr (the one last week) and eid ul-adha
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@Imperium- eid ul-adha is hari raya korban. :)
@gdupninja- you mess with a muslim girl??? :blink YOu sure her father didn't chase you with a knife or beat the crap out of you?? :XD About the food, sorry, I don't know what it is.....

One thing about the food I've mentioned though, as I've said before, it is traditional food of Malaysia and maybe also Indonesia. I'm not saying the whole Muslim community celebrate them with the same kind of food. In fact, for the celebrations, any kind of food is okay as long as it is halal. :)
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@gdupninja- you mess with a muslim girl??? :blink YOu sure her father didn't chase you with a knife or beat the crap out of you?? :XD About the food, sorry, I don't know what it is.....
:rofl

thats exactly what i thought, but maybe its slang. Kids and rap music these days :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Her dad was'nt around anyway it was only for a little while. She was too anoying and wanted to spend all my money.:mad
Had to let her loose she was pretty though :)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:rofl

thats exactly what i thought, but maybe its slang. Kids and rap music these days :XD
You're talking like you're already thirty years old or something... :XD :rofl
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

She was too anoying and wanted to spend all my money.
i know how you feel buddy :noworry

thats exactly what i thought, but maybe its slang. Kids and rap music these days
You're talking like you're already thirty years old or something...
i always wanted to say that:amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey man we grow up fast now a days.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

oh yea, so how was your 16th birthday party gdup...meet any fit girls :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

It was straight. I met a few new girls. My homeboy was like " Im gonna hook you up with a girl I know. Shes 15 and shes fine as f***" "I already knew that this certain friends taste in girls was'nt the best so I was prepared for the worst. I met her and two of her other friends. she was ok and so was her friend but the other one looked like a man.
Never listening to that dude again. I ate alot of food and chilled till I got tired.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

she was 15!!!! gdup you have reached the age of consent, as a cyber friend i tell you, reach for the moon (ie in the 17-20 category :XD)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey 16 years old should go for 16 years old.... leave the 17-20 years old to the more senior ones :notrust .. like me for instance... :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I know But she's in my grade so I said what the hell.
Anyway who is looking forward to Genius Party? Ive seen a few trailers. Looks very interesting.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey 16 years old should go for 16 years old.... leave the 17-20 years old to the more senior ones :notrust .. like me for instance... :XD
but your 22, surely you should be aiming for 20-35 :oh

Anyway who is looking forward to Genius Party
what is that??
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Heres a link to wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius_Party

They brought out an all star cast. Cant wait to she what Shinchiro Watanabe brings out. I first heard about from a dvd with footage from an amine convention last year. I cant wait.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top