Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
yes
thats why the seinen section is blocked to some people
(btw im talking out of my ass
)
yes
thats why the seinen section is blocked to some people
(btw im talking out of my ass
)
(btw im talking out of my ass
)
like ace ventura?yes
thats why the seinen section is blocked to some people(btw im talking out of my ass
)


like ace ventura?![]()


thats out of your ass again..
ace Ventura is actually X-rated![]()



i'm good!as i said, compared to baxxxer n GK we all just might be non-spammers
adn hello Lilium, how are you?

i didn't even notice the joke...edgar davids does, he is the only player i know that does.
here he is in them![]()
You conveniently ignored the clitoris joke lilium-san , smart!!!![]()

i read gantz. not too bad... just too much nudity stuff...@Lilum yeah the jags are the football team in jacksonville. I never really read gantz either. to be honest I only read like 2 chapters

i noticed that alot of women. *specially the older ones* call other people sweety, and honey too... even when they don't know themmJust finished readinchapter 7 of Shamo where he kicked that fags ass. This is gangsta im gonna keep reading.
@ Lilum yeah i do use yall alot. I grew up in florida


over here it is the absolute worst...any random lady over the age of 30 thinks its her "duty" to call you stuff like "babs", "sweety", "honey".....its really annoyingi noticed that alot of women. *specially the older ones* call other people sweety, and honey too... even when they don't know themm![]()

*
yea and they dont seem to see that it is belittling, but now they dont do it anymore since im taller than themimp, your in england right? so people over there do that?


I'm not bothered all that much by it...although, I think it'd be annoying from a gf or someone around my age, even into the mid 20's it would be awkward. But, I don't say "sir" or "ma'am", so maybe everything evens out.over here it is the absolute worst...any random lady over the age of 30 thinks its her "duty" to call you stuff like "babs", "sweety", "honey".....its really annoying![]()

We have to call our teacher that, its really awkward for them when you see them outside, cause your calling them stuff like "sir, hey sir"But, I don't say "sir" or "ma'am", so maybe everything evens out.


another Sox fan!!i like 'em too but maybe that's just probably because the only baseball teams i know of are the redsox and yankees. and being from VT i'll be for the redsox!!!

Actually, it is supposed to be PG. Which brings up a good point, and I'm not saying this to kill the conversation or anything, but...guys, please try to use good judgement in your choice of words around here. I know this thread is just to have fun and get to know each other, and maybe there are words you use around your friends in real life that don't seem offensive to you, but that might not be the case here, as we have many members of different ages, backgrounds, and beliefs. I'm not trying to point out anyone specific here, (so no worries, Pirate, I only quoted you since you asked the question ^^) but just please try to think about whether what you're posting would be appropriate for say, your little sister to read, or whether your particular choice of words might not be offensive to someone.is this forum supposed to be PG-13 btw?![]()

they still do that to me even though i'm taller than some of them...yea and they dont seem to see that it is belittling, but now they dont do it anymore since im taller than them
![]()
almost every adult does it here... *from experience...
*it doesn't really bothersome just awkward. i can't call anyone honey or something like that randomly.I'm not bothered all that much by it...although, I think it'd be annoying from a gf or someone around my age, even into the mid 20's it would be awkward. But, I don't say "sir" or "ma'am", so maybe everything evens out.
i noticed that u guys are everywhere *you and imp i mean* i went to zwi's thread and u guys are they and even in grayfox's thread.lil jsut join our conversation if you're desperate, although we cant guarantee that your sanity wont be shaken afterwards![]()

*We have to call our teacher that, its really awkward for them when you see them outside, cause your calling them stuff like "sir, hey sir"
@lil- come on join us![]()
i call people i don't know by Ms. Mr. or Mrs. i call my friend's parents. Mrs./ Mr. _____ *their last name..*




