- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,094
- Reaction score
- 312
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
wow thats nice,.. what job did your father take ? it sure very good to see different parts of worldRabb: The navy's a good place to beMy dad got to see all different parts of the world. He's lived in florida, Bermuda, Hawaii, Georgia, Virginia, Minnesota, and he's been to saudi arabia, UAE, Iraq, Spain, Italy, and a whole bunch of other places I have no idea about
![]()
My dad got to see all different parts of the world. He's lived in florida, Bermuda, Hawaii, Georgia, Virginia, Minnesota, and he's been to saudi arabia, UAE, Iraq, Spain, Italy, and a whole bunch of other places I have no idea about





I wasn't taking about basketball 



*you were joking right? 
welcome the hangout thread. hope you have fun. *watch out for ichi,
*

you gonna smack me, hey that's rude


So you've done your work hime? ^^