Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

PY!! Did you catch the flower bouquet? :XD

@Ducky: Life's good. and how's yours? :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hell no, Ichi!! I don't want to have to get married next!!! :XD

but unfortunately, no catfights broke out over it. My family is too civilized, I was hoping to see a good old fashioned brawl over the bouquet :darn

...I bet all the guys were too :XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@yomiko- Well the ones who usually fights for the bouquet are the ones that are desperate to get married..... :XD
@duckyDreamers- You had to dust off your gamecube?? That means you haven't played it for a long time... How did you manage to do that?... I can never stop playing my video game....it's just too addictive.. llike drugs.....
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@yomiko- Well the ones who usually fights for the bouquet are the ones that are desperate to get married..... :XD
@duckyDreamers- You had to dust off your gamecube?? That means you haven't played it for a long time... How did you manage to do that?... I can never stop playing my video game....it's just too addictive.. llike drugs.....
ooo trust me im addicted to it now..:amuse
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Cool!! You're so lucky gigi nee~chan!! :amuse I feel happy for you too. :amuse And congratz for your new house gigi nee~chan! :amuse And with nice view and near your job too?? Cool!! :gigglebunny I bet the scenery is so beautiful there. :amuse
Thanks!!! I will post pictures as soon as I move in next month. It is just AMAZING the view. Also, we are right across from the state fair grounds which is only used once a year but now I can go to the state fair on foot without having to pay for parking and stuff! YAY! ^_^ (They also do the fireworks at the fairgrounds so the landlords were telling us that if you sit in the yard , you have the best view of the fireworks! :clap2)

Velvet nee~chan, was your weekend nice?

Well, looks like everyone's gearin' up for the Idol contest. And i've talked one of my friend into recording my singing the next time we go to a karaoke club. :XD
COOL!!!! :gigglebunny Ichi... can I start calling you Ichi-nii? (It reminds me of Ichigo in Bleach. :XD)

Anyway, YAY!!!! I so wanna hear you sing. I am stil trying to figure out how I am going to record mine but I will figure something out. This is so fun.

hello people :D
Hello! Nice to meet you. People here are cool (and really random :sweat) so have fun and post lots!

BTW... would you like to participate in MH Idol? :kukuku

hell no, Ichi!! I don't want to have to get married next!!! :XD
:D Hey... what's wrong with married life? Married life is great! :amuse I have been married since I was 21. :XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@genkigemini- wow, you've been married since you was 21!! I'm 22 I'm still not married.... :XD So, how long did you dated your husband before you two decided to get married?
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I started dating my husband when I was 18 in 1998 and we were married when I was 21 in 2001 in Las Vegas, NV. :XD (We were engaged like 2.5 years though so it was not a run off and elope kind of thing. :clap) Last Saturday (9-22) was our 6 year anniversary!)

21 is sort of young to get married in my opinion but for me it worked! :tem
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey Pirate! I need your help...Can you start up my thread again...I'm alone....I get scared when im alone! :darn
sure why not? :D
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

what the MH idol contest..?
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I started dating my husband when I was 18 in 1998 and we were married when I was 21 in 2001 in Las Vegas, NV. :XD (We were engaged like 2.5 years though so it was not a run off and elope kind of thing. :clap) Last Saturday (9-22) was our 6 year anniversary!)

21 is sort of young to get married in my opinion but for me it worked! :tem
Yeah i thought 21 is sort of young to get married.. but hey, if you already found the one, then why not eh :XD

@duckyDreamer- MH idol is a singing contest for MH members(read the older posts for more info....) So, wanna join? :XD
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

......eeeek im not a good singer


o ya and nice to meet you too genkigemini :amuse
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

The judges will be the judge of that.. :XD
...i think i'd be better on the side lines cheering people on..saying:


:yourock
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Aw... that's no fun... How bout dancing? Can you dance?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sure why not? :D
Woot :amuse finally i wont be alone

And hi ducky!

Yea its no fun to just sit in the audience. You gotta do something... Everyone's got talent you just gotta look inside yourself for it!
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Woot :amuse finally i wont be alone

And hi ducky!

Yea its no fun to just sit in the audience. You gotta do something... Everyone's got talent you just gotta look inside yourself for it!
hey Zwivix nice to meet you :)
i dont think sitting in the audience is that bad..you can hold up cool posters..and cheer..im pretty good at that and i like making people smile so ya either way im happy :amuse :woo
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Work sucks >.> Except that I made $166 last night in tips =D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Woot :amuse finally i wont be alone

And hi ducky!

Yea its no fun to just sit in the audience. You gotta do something... Everyone's got talent you just gotta look inside yourself for it!
you should listen to DKM - Never Alone jst cause you wrote that :D
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Work sucks >.> Except that I made $166 last night in tips =D
What's your job? Woo $166!! I wish to be able to make that amount of money in one night... I need money right now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top