Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeo its been raining where i am too. We also had a pep rally but my class didnt go cuz my teachers a moron who gave me detention for no reason. I have to go to a funeral tomarrow so that will probally take up much of the day. Pretty interesting what yall saying about power.
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeo its been raing where i am too. We also had a pep nrally but my class didnt go cuz my teachers a moron who gave me detention for no reason. I have to go to a funeral tomarrow so that will probally take up much of the day. Pretty interesting what yall saying about power.
Man its not raining here but its really cold! Omg who died? In any case I give you my deepest condolences, and who ever died I will have them in my prayers..
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well it was my cousins husband. Was a pretty nice dude. I feel bad for my cousin though. See had to watch him die slowly. Oh well thats life ive known many others who've died.
Its cold where you are but its hot or rainy where i am. I wish it was cold down here. Ive never seen snow
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well there you go just becasue u can start and turn off a computer doesnt mean that you can control it or know how to use it. It's the same thing...anyway what I meant by couldnt control it was that it can not be put to a practicle use... ;)



Aww that sucks.... do you need a hug? *hugs* (no people I am not hitting on her!, I'm just being nice!). Wow only $70 worth of books? When I was in high school each book was $80! and i had 6 books...I never lost a single one!

I thought I lost my backpack once, but my friends just took it and hid it, soon after they all died of round-house kick related deaths..

Woot Raws are out. We can always count on manga to brighten any day... :D
:hug thanks zwi! but manga can really brighten one's day!!!! (hey i should use that as a sig!) now that you mention it... it could be $80! :scry no!!! i lost 3 books too! i know one of them is new... the other 2 are old so it maybe cheaper...

Yeo its been raining where i am too. We also had a pep rally but my class didnt go cuz my teachers a moron who gave me detention for no reason. I have to go to a funeral tomarrow so that will probally take up much of the day. Pretty interesting what yall saying about power.
really? :darn maybe we live in the same place!!! hehe :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

wow i realize my poor typing skilz.
Where do you live?

eh zwivix do you by any chance make good sigs? did you make yurz?
 

CoyoteJack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

genki, you seem to force your husband into a lot of manga things...
It's my own fault as I got her into anime (which I watched for years). When we first started dating she saw a cute Sailor Moon handbag and wanted it, not knowing who the character was. I made a deal with her: if she watched the anime and liked it, she'd get the bag. :tem Needless to say, she loved the anime and got the bag and she learned that Usagi is the closest match she has to an anime character. ;)

I'm happy now that I have more access to manga than ever before. It was tough years ago to acquire any at all! And most anime was gotten via tape trading and such (or at comic conventions).
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well it was my cousins husband. Was a pretty nice dude. I feel bad for my cousin though. See had to watch him die slowly. Oh well thats life ive known many others who've died.
Its cold where you are but its hot or rainy where i am. I wish it was cold down here. Ive never seen snow
How about we move anway from talking about death, its getting me depressed.
Anyway the first time I saw snow was when I visited my cousins in Northern California casue where I live in So Cal it never snows.
:hug thanks zwi! but manga can really brighten one's day!!!! (hey i should use that as a sig!) now that you mention it... it could be $80! :scry no!!! i lost 3 books too! i know one of them is new... the other 2 are old so it maybe cheaper...



really? :darn maybe we live in the same place!!! hehe :XD
Oh great siggie. Btw it would cost me $159 to trademark my name, you casue of all the paper work, the guy told me that I would get a cool certificate from the government. So all I need to do is pay $159 and Zwivix is my trademark! Well $159 plus government expenses...
wow i realize my poor typing skilz.
Where do you live?

eh zwivix do you by any chance make good sigs? did you make yurz?
Sorry I didnt do my own siggie, bax made mine...but he only made it since he had some extra time. I do have some other signatres on my Photobucket. If you like Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy I probably got a siggie for you!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Thats cool. Whats her favorite series?
i heard bax was good so i sent a pm but have'nt got a reply yet
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

wow i realize my poor typing skilz.
Where do you live?
Florida! :XD

It's my own fault as I got her into anime (which I watched for years). When we first started dating she saw a cute Sailor Moon handbag and wanted it, not knowing who the character was. I made a deal with her: if she watched the anime and liked it, she'd get the bag. :tem Needless to say, she loved the anime and got the bag and she learned that Usagi is the closest match she has to an anime character. ;)

I'm happy now that I have more access to manga than ever before. It was tough years ago to acquire any at all! And most anime was gotten via tape trading and such (or at comic conventions).
Haha! that's cool! but is she more in to it than you now? :p
Thats cool. Whats her favorite series?
i heard bax was good so i sent a pm but have'nt got a reply yet
speaking of bax... i haven't seen him in Hangout much anymore... :( nami either...:( guess they're pretty busy... :oh
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

So do I where in Florida and what school
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

It's my own fault as I got her into anime (which I watched for years). When we first started dating she saw a cute Sailor Moon handbag and wanted it, not knowing who the character was. I made a deal with her: if she watched the anime and liked it, she'd get the bag. :tem Needless to say, she loved the anime and got the bag and she learned that Usagi is the closest match she has to an anime character. ;)

I'm happy now that I have more access to manga than ever before. It was tough years ago to acquire any at all! And most anime was gotten via tape trading and such (or at comic conventions).
Lol. So you got her into it but she ended up being more addicted to it than you?
Anyway with that deal any girl that wanted a hangbag would say she liked the show even if she really didnt, but she probably really did.C'mon you should have gotten something better outta that trade ;).

Thats cool. Whats her favorite series?
i heard bax was good so i sent a pm but have'nt got a reply yet
uhhh that might have been a bad move...You should talk to him before you ask him for a favor. I talked to him for a couple weeks before asking for a siggie. If you mentioned me in the message it might be a good or bad thing. It might be good that by mentioning me he knows you can be trusted and are cool! :amuse or he can get tired of seeing me ask for favors and not do it.

But bax is the best, just look at my siggie, He'll probably do it on his spare time. Just be patient its well worth the wait!

Anyway here are some of the siggies I have that anyone can use!The first one is perfect if you like Kingdom Hearts.





 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I asked someone and they told me to ask bax. Your probally rite. There is a few people I knew here before coming . I hope bax accepts my request cuz i need a sig
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Did you check out some of my siggie and avvies i got...Well this is for anyone that wants free siggies and avvies... Hope people like them.

Anyway like i said before bax is nice he'll probably do it when hes got the time..
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I hope so.His work is really very good and id be very happy if i got one.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yea but if you didnt ask for an avatar then he'll just give you a siggie. Thats what happened to me so then I made a copy of it and then cropped it to make my avatar...Or if your into Naruto I have some GIF that are cool. I have them saved someone in my e-mail, but if you want I can look for the URL to them?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Im looking for a fresh rock lee one. Im willing to change my avatar however to complement a great sig. Show me what ya got my friend
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

So do I where in Florida and what school
wah! really? in Jacksonville! Duval... :blink

Zwi, haha what do think of my sig :XD made it in paint right now under 20mins! :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Its funny. I live in fort lauderadle but i moved there from miami. I go to Piper a boring school that alot of people think is bad
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

ahh.. same state different places though.. :amuse but Jax is pretty close to miama so i guess weather will be the same. i just moved here from VT on arpil though
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

How do you like florida so far. Ive been here my whole life
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top