- Joined
- Jul 4, 2007
- Messages
- 2,042
- Reaction score
- 68
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
The pic is so funny and colorful! ^^ Is it hard to draw with paint lil?
Awesome work radical!
The animation is hilarious.
^^

Cool!! You draw it in paint.thanks! yep i did make it under 20 mins it came out better than i thought too! though the road on the second frame is out of place.....i was in a hurry too since i was going to my friends house. so it wasn't too bad eh?
![]()
The pic is so funny and colorful! ^^ Is it hard to draw with paint lil? i probably shouldnt have hut i just had to animate it![]()
Awesome work radical!
The animation is hilarious.
Hey PY! ^^ Looks like you was having so much fun! ^^ I bet it was so fun to see and meet them again. ^^ And you haven't meat them in five years??helloooooo everyone I'm back from seeing all my old friends this weekend...it was so fun to see people I hadn't talked to, let alone seen, in five years!! Looks like it's been busy around here this weekend, I have so much catching up to do now ^^ but it's good to see everyone's still having fun in good old General Discussion
^^ 3 am?? So early in the morning..Okay, so, I left yesterday morning at 3 am, drove 9ish hours to my grandmother's house in Georgia, so my dad could go to this estate meeting thing, THEN, left this morning at 7 am and drove back. Ridiculous ;___________;

Last edited:
i was in a hurry too since i was going to my friends house. so it wasn't too bad eh?



wow what do u spend most ur time doing?