Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

imperium, how could you lose to russia?! the world must beat them in everything if we are to trully finish them off in the upcoming war!
......the manager is definitly going to fired, the tabloids are really laying into him:tem

why am i the only one to get blamed now?
last time all involved parties got blamed (and some even punished so severly that "they" are still havin problems adjusting to everyday life)
because i am just an innocent boy who has been led astray, your the cause of all the spamming:p

@imperium- I really feel sorry for you man... Last week was really bad week for british people... Enland lost to russia... Lewis Hamilton losing out on the F1 world championship title and also England rugby team losing in the rugby world cup final to South Africa....
the football :darn the rugby, double :darn :darn the F1, triple :darn :darn :darn

but its not fair Hamilton only lost the title by one point, he should appeal :rant

as you can see English sport is not having a good time :scry

hmm, let's not worry about that anymore guys, ok? :amuse Just no more spammy posts here, or you'll have to face my wrath! :shakefist
The lady has spoken, pirate :XD
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Im back! What did you guys do today. I was up to the same old stuff, being threantend with referals for not keeping my head up in class and introducing myself to the hiring manager for an employment agency.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

well i went to the library tried and failed to revise, then just went to play football:tem

I was up to the same old stuff, being threantend with referals for not keeping my head up in class
:o They give you referrals for not keeping your head up in class, thats harsh!!!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Its just this one teacher. He thinks school is our job and we are only their for buisness. Its hard to keep your head up for an hour and a half listening to some guy yap. He is definitly the teacher i dislike the most.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:o They give you referrals for not keeping your head up in class, thats harsh!!!
*luls* oh thats nothing. i once got ISS for being two seconds late to class. heres the kicker, i was late cus i was helping my science teacher.

i think everyone has had a teacher like that at some point... mine was the health/sex ed teacher. jeez... i feel asleep in his class all the time... and i wasnt the only one... thought math could be bad at times too... but that wasnt cus i didnt like the teacher or anything, its just it was an hour after lunch, i never got sleep, and my energy just crashed. x.x

ugh. im in the middle of making dinner... those damn instructions lie... i've cooked the shrimp asparagus... noodly stuff... for the time it says, and its still have cold x.x and the microwave instructions on stuff nowadays almost always seems to say something like "stop and turn 1/4 turn" its a friggin turntable microwave! everyone has them nowadays! no one has the kind that doesnt turn any more... *grumble grumble...*
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

That sounds yummy. Im hungry at the moment. Im gonna go to the basketball court in about an hour so I need to eat something. I dont know what my mom is gonna cook.
Speaking of teachers using unfair disipline I got a detention for throwing my friends pen at him cuz he dropped it . The teacher said i was talking.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Rabb, turntable microwaves aren't as common, actually >.> Most people I know don't have them >.> The only person I know who has one is my grandma. >.>

lawl.

IM SO BORED. =(

I wish it would rain here....or friggin get colder at least...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah its hot as hell where i am. It should get cooler in another month. Gives me in excuse to spend alot of money on a few hoodies
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Man, it's pouring like crazy in Georgia. I had to stop for like 3 seconds on the road cuz I couldn't see nothing.

It's 6 pm now and it's been raining since 3pm
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I'm enjoying being warm while it lasts :p The winters here are waaaaaay too long and freezing, I don't start feeling warm again until the middle of May :darn

But I am loving the colors of the leaves right now...best part about living in New England :love
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, enjoy while you can. I just realized, you're global mod now. How long has it been?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

PY or anyother global for that matter, or just anyone that might know, whats the limit on warnings? I mean how many warnings can one get before said one is banned?

man, i dun wanna go to work, i wanna have more vacation :crying

guess ill go n re-watch Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas for encouragement :nod
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@PY, man i miss the cold weahter! it's so hot here. and it's supposed to be autumn :scry

@ip, how mnay warnings do you have anyway? *i thinks i knows where u gots it! * :smile-big
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, enjoy while you can. I just realized, you're global mod now. How long has it been?
Only a couple of days :amuse

PY or anyother global for that matter, or just anyone that might know, whats the limit on warnings? I mean how many warnings can one get before said one is banned?
It really depends on the situation, what the warnings were for, and the poster's history. Best to just follow the rules, and if you're ever not sure about whether something's ok or not, ask a mod through PM :amuse

guess ill go n re-watch Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas for encouragement :nod
GREAT movie :thumbs

@PY, man i miss the cold weahter! it's so hot here. and it's supposed to be autumn :scry
yeah, Florida would be too hot for me too :XD I don't like the humidity - dry, warm sunshine is all I need :amuse But I do like having a change of seasons...winter can be really cozy, and I love autumn, but I just wish it wasn't such an extreme change here. And in Vermont, you got a lot more snow than I do...here, I'm too close to the ocean, so it all turns to slush before it hits the ground :darn If it's going to be that cold, there should be snow...what's the point of winter if you can't go sledding :love

Oh well, good thing I have you all to cheer me up when it gets too gloomy this winter :amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hahaha! i'll be jabbering how warm it is when it's snowing there! :p :XD

:glomp
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

yeah, yeah :p

not snowing though...slushing :XD We must have gotten all of five inches last winter...why I even bothered buying snow tires, I have no idea :darn
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

just five inches? but yeah the weather was pretty weird last winter.

we didn't get any snow til mid january then after that we had snowstorm after snowstrom... :darn because of that i wasn't able to go skiing before i left for FL... :(
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@ ipirate, ur lucky you got one at all. they banned me without one for something i never even knew was against the rules :p

Rabb, turntable microwaves aren't as common, actually >.> Most people I know don't have them >.> The only person I know who has one is my grandma. >.>

lawl.

IM SO BORED. =(

I wish it would rain here....or friggin get colder at least...
GET WITH THE PROGRAM LADY! :p oh, and dont bring that on yourself. i said that once two or three years ago... and we got slammed by huge storm after storm. the snow was taller than me... had blisters all over my hands from shoveling, and when school started again we had a huge pile of make up work. which i didnt do. >_> shush.

I'm enjoying being warm while it lasts :p The winters here are waaaaaay too long and freezing, I don't start feeling warm again until the middle of May :darn

But I am loving the colors of the leaves right now...best part about living in New England :love
you dont mind the peepers? they used to bug the hell outta me....and i was only ten at the time, to XD but the thing that i miss most about where i used to live (in mass, that is) was the sugar houses. i dont think there are any in new york. but damn they made good pancakes...

lil you went too far south :p one cool thing about Tucson was that it had mt. lemon right there, which is further south than any other ski resort in America. it wasn't good skiing, but it was skiing damn it! :shakefist
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I despise warm weather. I love big puffy coats with fur hoods, and gloves and scarves and pants and sweaters and snow boots, and hot chocolate and SOUP.

I want a snowy winter <3
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@ip, how mnay warnings do you have anyway? *i thinks i knows where u gots it! * :smile-big
think i have four in the form of pm's and then ichi gave us one in this thread. if that counts than should i count the one PY gave in this thread too? meh, guess ill leave that up to you.
It really depends on the situation, what the warnings were for, and the poster's history. Best to just follow the rules, and if you're ever not sure about whether something's ok or not, ask a mod through PM :amuse
ok, ill keep that in mind, well try atleast :sweat :XD
GREAT movie :thumbs
i know :turtle
@ ipirate, ur lucky you got one at all. they banned me without one for something i never even knew was against the rules :p
well, i guess thats cause you are you -_-; :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top