navy, actually. and I've wanted to be in the military since i was a kid. I'm going to Illinois for training, then I'll be in... Virginia... i think... for a year, then a six months up here in NY, just northwest of were i used to live. that year and a half is basically cramming 4 years worth of knowledge of nuclear propulsion. x.x then i get a ship assignment, and I'll be hanging out there. it'll most likely be a carrier, and I'm gunna try to get one in the pacific fleet so that i can visit the Asian coastal countries.
the die hard with a vengence was the best one, i think. but live free or die hard was pretty go too, imo. anything with Kevin smith in it is automatically good XD
and i didnt like die hard 2 because the ending just wasn't good... i mean, he takes out ALL of the bad guys at once? wtf? and if planes landed that close to each other, the wash from the jets would cause the ones in the back to lose control and crash, and a bunch of planes landing a few feet from each other on a unlit, unplowed snowy/icy runway? and if they couldnt see that explosion, or bruce willis waving that flame thing a few feet from the ground, how the hell did the see the thin line of fire? AND! as if all that wasnt enough! they killed colm meany! without even a fight! wtf?! [/rant]
and ichi, that just means you're too old