Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
hi, everyone
i'm new in town and browsing around the site. it seems very cool so far and i've been in need of something to do in order to pass the day at work...lol
so, cheers!
hi jim!

welcome to the crazy thread
That's the same reason i dont wanna go back home tonight, my neighbor is renovating and they start working at 7am.
I get woken up every morning by the girl who lives above me, stomping around the place in her stupid high heels

those things should be banned...who wears shoes in an apartment anyway
i mean.... they beat them soundly... shouldnt it be miami showing respect? and either way, it's football... respect isnt something they just give out... and how does beating them relentlessly qualify as not showing respect? damn whinners... [/football-ness]
that's really weird, rabb...first of all, Miami did have a better second half, so it's not like they were
completely steamrolled...and second of all, Belichick did start putting in some subs, including QB's...and third of all, wouldn't they be more pissed if we did decide to go with the mercy rule? That's more than embarrassing, imho

Anyway, those kind of comments don't impress me....it just makes them sound like they're looking for excuses. It sucks to have a record like they've got, for sure, but they're not going to solve it by whining about things

well, I hope they have luck this week in London, I'll be rooting for them to get the win
gaaahhhh....I woke up late today, so I didn't get to check in here before class...it threw my whole day off balance!

And between classes, I fell asleep in the library...what a day
