Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What a sober pirate?Did i hear correctly. Truely surprising.
Given that I really am sober most of the time I post here I got a bit offended but at the same time I feel a bit happy for some reason.. :headscratch
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was just kidding. Was your Christmas good?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Lets see, had beer, got money, got to eat loads o'food.. Yeah it was pretty alright, how was yours?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was alright. I ate too much food especialy dessert and I got a bunch of good presents and some money. And now I dont have to go back to school until January 7th.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Nice, I dun have to go to work (officially) till the 7th :thumbs

Inofficially I have to get back for a few hours on the fourth to set up prep :bored
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At least you got some time off. My dad just dropped off my present. I got some new shoes!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Sneaks? Then which ones? Brand? Model?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just some black air forces, cuz I needed another pair of all black shoes
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just some black air forces, cuz I needed another pair of all black shoes
Nice, classics :thumbs

Here's the hoodie I bought today

 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
The jason one is almost cooler though this store is where i buy most my gear, dunno if t comes in english though >.>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
dude, most of the clothes in that store are from America so I don't understand why you wish that :D

I mean ALL my jeans are from L-R-G :nod

Nice sneaks, ill get a pic of the ones im buying tomorrow

edit:
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wow, boys talking about shopping. i never expected to see that here but it's all good.

@ gdup, i love your shoes. they look pricey though so i hope you don't get mud on them any time soon.

@ pirate, it looks like you have plenty of time to get drunk and merry before work begins again for you. i hope you make the most of it but don't forget to post only in the drinks, drank, drunk thread when you do.

@ lh, those shoes are really cute. the style is really popular at my school though uggs rule my campus. i like the color. did you order that from amazon?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, I actually bought them at a local shoe store, Snooge. "Off-Broadway Shoe Warehouse"

Pirate: They are boat shoes >.>; They're made for people on boats :p

and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so tired of idiots. I went in to the bank last week to apply for a credit card. I haven't been able to check my email until today, and I found on fro the bank the day after I applied and it said "Your application has been canceled upon your request." I never freaking asked them to cancel it!!!!! >( *rampages around the room* So, now I have to take time out of my day tomorrow to go back to the bank and figure out what happened. Fuckers. >(((
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i guess i won't be able to get a pair of those shoes then.

sorry about your luck, lh :hug

i'm sure it'll work out in the end. banks are so stupid at times. they lost my debit card in the mail once and right i canceled it, i received it in the mail. it took three weeks to send the first card to me and another three weeks to get my replacement. :shakefist
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow... that last page was just.... :blink

guys talking about shopping... its soo wrong....


@lh and nee-chan, do what i do: don't use credit cards :amuse if you only have so much money on you, you wontmake as many inpulse purchases that you don't need, and will save money much easier. then again, i'm a guy, so i don't believe in not going to a store, and not kowing EXACTLY what i'm getting. since i know most women like to take their time and look at everything (which drives me nuts) that probablly wont work as easily for you... :sweatdrop.

@ pirate, those look nothing like sailor shoes. and whats wrong with sailor shoes?! :yelling

oi. to avoid a storm, we are leaving early tomorrow. that means i'll only have about 5 hours of sleep x.x and i'll have to listen to my grandfather talk about the bible, and christianity, and all that. :crying i'll never stay awake threw tomorrow o.o;;;;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
awwww, come on rabb. don't tell me that you've never enjoyed shopping before.

anyway, i don't have a credit card yet unless you count a debit check card as one. amazon apparently does. i really don't impulse buy that much because i always overthink. besides, i always make sure i get a good deal; i never buy anything full price. when i go shopping, i try things on but never buy them. i must be a store's biggest nightmare.

sorry to hear about your luck rabb. what time do you have to get up? maybe you can nap when your grandpa rants about the bible?

ps. i was kissing the penguin, not moaning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top