Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I just used a different render, but don't tell anyone :shifty

he is indeed :D

and why don't I have your msn? :(
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
reader? sorry i don't know computer stuff that well. my sister and brothers have to explain everything for me :darn

haha pirate was such fun talking to. i hope he gets online again soon.

i thought i added you... let me try again
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
render = the char pic, without the background :p

awesome! :wtf
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry G-Foxx but i heard that game was .....boring as HELL! I havent played it but thats what i heard.
We had finals today. They were pretty easy. In marketing class my teacher put up bonus questions about us and stuff. Like for my friend Stan she put, what 2 things do I have to tell stanford everyday? The answer was pull up your pants and take off your hat! I was used as an answer by my classmates for 2 of them, like name 3 students who like to be centers of attention and Who never shuts up and always has a story for everything. They put me on blast! then my homeboy was like "Ms. sherman, who is your favorite student?" and guess who she picked, me!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Gdup, as your senpai i order you, to slowly decapitate the person you heardthat from. :noworry (Disclaimer: dont really do it, i could be arrested...but make sure you harm them in some way :p). That game is in the same rank of awesomness as "listening to the beatles while reading yuri".(Btw, foxy i played it. :woo )

Anyway, the British pound pawns the dollar and euro. Highest valued currency in the world(well, behind the oil rich arabs and for some reason latvia...). :shakefist [/Patriotism]
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Humph, the British Pound mercilessly decimated all the money I earned waitressing for half a year in only a month :notrust

and are you guys talking about Assassin's Creed? Because that game is freaking awesome! :shakefist
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ill check it out then once I get a 360, but i did hear from alot of people that it was boring but then again if you and Foxx like it then i have to play it. But yeah Im another teachers favorite student. For some reason, Every young female teacher I have is real nice to me or says im one of their favorite students. hmmmmmm i wonder why?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I shall assassinate anyone who says AC is crap :notrust

and Imp, that's awesome! I played it too, but for a short time, still waiting for the pc version to come out :( I will buy THIS pad especially to play it more effectively on my pc :nod
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What's this, no one has posted here since yesterday afternoon?! :omg

hmmm.....I'm about to haul myself off to my university's indoor track to finally get some running done. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through a mile, I haven't been this lazy in years :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD I'm not going to start back into my gym routine until after break next week~ Besides, it's too cold and wet to go anywhere atm >.>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i force myself to go to the rec everyday mainly because my mom nags me about going. my university charges us $60 every semester so i might as well go. i just hate how we have to sign up to use the cardio machines and that some people go past the 25 minutes alloted.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I haven't ever even been to the gym here before :XD I used to go everyday at my old university, and I was in the best shape of my life then. Could run 10 miles no problem, but not so anymore :darn

I just use the track though, I've never been any good with all that fancy machinery and such :amuse
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i need to be on the machine to run. if i'm running on the track, i take more breaks or walk around more than run. if i'm on a machine, i'm forced to do so. think of it as a gerbil on a wheel :lmao
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD never run, I usually use the cross-trainers and ellipticals =) Less hurtage on my already shitty knees :/
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ya know, thats only the first few times you do it >_>; after a week or so, your body gets used to it. unless you REALLY put it through a wringer.

speaking of running, i have a DEP meeting today just for running. joy :scry
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@ ladyh, whoa i have horrible knees too! do you have runner's knee?

i like the elliptical a lot since it isn't bad for my knees. also, i bring my books so i study and run at the same time. i'm the only nerd at the rec who does that though.

@ rabb, you cut into the all-girls' conversation! lol

anyway, i hope that you have fun at your meeting. good luck!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but since you're movintg so much, doesnt that make it hard to read? and yes, i had to post before you.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
at first i was getting pretty dizzy but now i got used to it. it's like killing two birds with one stone. ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When I'm on my treadmill back home I read too >.>

@Snoogen: Well, I had problems with my ACL and MCL back in high school, playing field hockey. I've torqued them a few too many times :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top