Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl It does make me wonder where all those missing umbrellas go though :oh i mean sometimes I even lose them in my own house... after moving or cleaning I still can't find them :oh
heh. i've lost plenty of things that i never found. maybe there really is a bogey man. and he comes to steal your trinkets in the middle of the night.

@ bb-chan, but hagrid had the wand in his umbrella, and he never said that. in fact, i only remember him using it twice... once he didnt say anything, and it was just to start a fire... the other time dudely grew a tail... i dont think he said anything that time either... but either way that's still cute :p

well i found out a little while ago there was another shooting in a college. at least 6 dead. that makes two shootings inside a week x.x wtf is up with students nowadays?
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@epul, like ur siggy! that manga is good! :omg i found out about it here of course. :XD kudos to nami i guess :XD :thumbs
I found out about it here too! :) I'm loving the manga at the moment. :XD

well i found out a little while ago there was another shooting in a college. at least 6 dead. that makes two shootings inside a week x.x wtf is up with students nowadays?
Another shooting!!? :blink Students who do these shootings don't know how to use their brains........
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ bb-chan, but hagrid had the wand in his umbrella, and he never said that. in fact, i only remember him using it twice... once he didnt say anything, and it was just to start a fire... the other time dudely grew a tail... i dont think he said anything that time either... but either way that's still cute :p
Well I don't say it because I think of Hagrid. I first thought about it because the button contraption really amazed me, and I thought, magic :nuts And the first spell that popped in my head was Wingardium Leviosa. :p
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
once again I feel it's time for me to whine bout my job and other things :nod

I've been alone in the kitchen since monday due to my headchefs sudden need for a skiing trip with his family and to make matters worse of f***ing course i catch a cold n has to work alone with a bad throat, a nose that i cant breath through n a fever, f***ing pain to cook when you cant smell nor taste any of it and of f***ing course i get a catering tomorrow aswell as a buffet, DAMN THE BUFFETS TO HELL!!! BURN BITCHES BURN!!! and then ofc I spilled coke on my keyboard so the keys aint working properly.
sorry about your luck pirate :hug

maybe today will be a better day? i hope that is the case anyway.

well i found out a little while ago there was another shooting in a college. at least 6 dead. that makes two shootings inside a week x.x wtf is up with students nowadays?
yeah i read about it. my friend beckie goes to graduate school there so i was afraid that she might have been harmed. thankfully she was not in the area (it was an undergraduate building where the shooting had occurred) and according to facebook, she is safe.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gah, what IS it with these college shootings? Last April was Virginia Tech and now these other one(s)
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
schools are gonna start to be taught by cop teachers watch.
 

Inchao

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Cool!I'll be waiting for that moment then ^^ Actually,I'm just trying to fit in,what're we yappin' about again?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
There's been some school shootings in America in the last 2 years, two the last week. Dead kids and stuff.

School security obviously needs to become more of a concern these days.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yeah what is it with the US universities these days?

while on my side, apparently they're busy rallying to overthrow our president, and I didn't even know about it LOL. -_- I was watching the news and kept asking "WTF is this all about?"

And I went back to reading Claymore. Somebody oughta shoot me.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
apparently, the shooter didn't take his antidepressant and that caused him to be irrational. i feel really bad for his father; he lost his wife earlier and now his son did this. if i were him, i would feel guilty and depressed :( that's too much loss for any person.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:rofl :oh everytime? :oh

I think bax wrote it.
oh, hten kudos to bax then! :beer
heh. i've lost plenty of things that i never found. maybe there really is a bogey man. and he comes to steal your trinkets in the middle of the night.
....then hides them under your bed... :XD *thinks* wow! no wonder there's so much trash under there! :rofl
well i found out a little while ago there was another shooting in a college. at least 6 dead. that makes two shootings inside a week x.x wtf is up with students nowadays?
i heard about that... the one in illinois... :oh
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hello guys! Having a good weekend? :amuse
I'm organizing a BBQ party tonight at my friends house for all the boys in my class. We're gonna eat until we drop! :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aw.. freely talking about that when I'm on a fruit diet! :yelling
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Fruit diet?:blink Is it nothing but fruits you have to eat?:blink is that even healthy? :oh
@ bb-chan, but hagrid had the wand in his umbrella, and he never said that. in fact, i only remember him using it twice... once he didnt say anything, and it was just to start a fire... the other time dudely grew a tail... i dont think he said anything that time either... but either way that's still cute :p
Seventh book too, he used it on the motorbike in the beginning...methinks >.>;;

Edit: Also sixth book, he used it to put out the fire on his hut, that was started when he was fighting the death eaters. :D :oh -_-;
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I dunno. But ancestors managed to survive with that. -_-

Anyway, it's not TOTALLY fruits alone. I can eat nuts, and veggies. Loads of juice, and soup. hee... heh... heh. :sweatdrop

I have to lose weight. :scry I promised my dad I'd lose 15 lbs by July.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I dunno. But ancestors managed to survive with that. -_-

Anyway, it's not TOTALLY fruits alone. I can eat nuts, and veggies. Loads of juice, and soup. hee... heh... heh. :sweatdrop

I have to lose weight. :scry I promised my dad I'd lose 15 lbs by July.
Good point. Our ancestors even survived with eating raw meat..... :XD
anyway, good luck with your diet baboysai. Dieting requires a lot I mean a lot of perseverance and patience.....
So, do you get a present from your dad if you lose 15lbs by july? :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah what is it with the US universities these days?

while on my side, apparently they're busy rallying to overthrow our president, and I didn't even know about it LOL. -_- I was watching the news and kept asking "WTF is this all about?"

And I went back to reading Claymore. Somebody oughta shoot me.
LoL. I'm feeling that way right now about our politics situation myself >.>

Obama v. Clinton v. McCain?

Bah...
/goes back to reading Naruto

apparently, the shooter didn't take his antidepressant and that caused him to be irrational. i feel really bad for his father; he lost his wife earlier and now his son did this. if i were him, i would feel guilty and depressed :( that's too much loss for any person.
I wonder how much malice was actually involved :darn

I dunno. But ancestors managed to survive with that. -_-
They never lived very long, though... :XD

Have fun with your party Epul :)
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Im taking the 1,000 post. :oh

I've been waiting a loooong time for someone to post, so i can take the 1,000 post...god, im sad >.>;;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top