Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i try not to <-- get caught i mean. otherwise my laptop will be gone furever :scry
i'll have to be careful :oh
yikes! i hope it doesn't come to that. the last thing we need is you in even bigger trouble.

does your mom cut your hair? :nuts
yep, she cuts my hair as well as other members in the family. i cut her hair too which isn't too bad because she likes her cut straight across. she usually does the same for my sister and my hair but last time she gave me layers. i think the next time i cut it, i'll like it short maybe like rihanna but we'll see.

we'll just bother him somemore then :XD teamwork! :thumbs
two girls pestering one guy? i'm sure he'll like it :XD

i had that same problem too. :headscratch i couln't download it at first. u were getting windows live messenger right? but for somereason though, one day i tried it again and it worked miraculously.
yeah i was trying to get live messenger but it kept saying that i needed msn messenger first which drove me crazy. i mean, i was trying to get msn messenger, why else would i be trying to d/l the program? i guess i'll try later since it worked out for you. thanks for your help :amuse


rabb! why must you post right before i do, causing me to doublepost (which i can't stand)?!?!

anyway, i have no idea why you don't like being younger than me. is it because i view you as a baby? if it makes you feel better, i usually "adopt" those younger than me so they could be my younger siblings since that's all i wanted when i was a kid.
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hellooo everyone! :glomp

happy new years! :beer virtual guinness for everyone :nuts

anyway, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do around here, but I think that will wait until tomorrow, all this partying has given me a bad head cold :XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hello everyone!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
Man, I've been away from this thread for so long..... don't think I can catch up..... :XD
anyway, my new year resolution is to graduate from college this year! I hope nothing goes wrong this year.... :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
New years eve was wild...I got drunk for the first time and really really high! :darn. But it was very fun =D.

@Pirate - The siggy is kawaiiiii:thumbs
Yes I got drunk too! Well after seeing all the fire works at Downtown Disney and all that other stuff. But still I wish I could have been home. One of my friends got real drunk and started throwin up everywhere. I wish I could have been there to see how messed up everyone was getting. It would have been real funny. Well I dont smoke weed so I probably would have just been drinking.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello everyone!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
Man, I've been away from this thread for so long..... don't think I can catch up..... :XD
anyway, my new year resolution is to graduate from college this year! I hope nothing goes wrong this year.... :XD
EPUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time no see :hug

i didn't know that you were graduating this year. congrats? what is your major/planned occupation?

Yes I got drunk too! Well after seeing all the fire works at Downtown Disney and all that other stuff. But still I wish I could have been home. One of my friends got real drunk and started throwin up everywhere. I wish I could have been there to see how messed up everyone was getting. It would have been real funny. Well I dont smoke weed so I probably would have just been drinking.
so you got drunk at disney? that's such a lindsay lohan thing to do :XD

but seriously you shouldn't underage drink especially if you have a chance of getting caught. did you get a hangover?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I started drinking when I got back to my aunts time share. My uncle had alot of friends over so when the cheers came I kept refilling my cup and After they were done they kept drinking and it was new years so my uncle kept pouring me more. Nope I didnt get a hang over, just a little headache.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i am jealous that all you got was a headache. maybe you learned from the great drunken demigod whom we call iThePirate. what did you drink?

so is it safe to assume that you spent your new year's eve in florida? i always wonder this but where do floridans go for their holidays? i mean, almost everyone i know vacation in florida but where do you guys go? it's not like you can say, "i'm going to florida" for vacation since it's your home.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont even remember what alchohal was there but I know they had Bacardi and some other stuff. I was mixing it with soda half the time. I cant stand to drink alchohal by itself.

People in florida usually go to all the theme parks. Theres Disney, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Bush Gardens, Blizzard beach.

Alot of people also go to the Keys to hang out on the beach and party.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh so you drank some good rum. did you mix it with coke? i like my rum in mojitos or coke and rum. i can never drink it straight unless it's in a form of a shot. but enough of this drink stuff. we can discuss this kind of thing in the drinks drank drunk thread :amuse

that's so funny that you guys go to amusement park. most people in ohio go to cedar point or king's island during the summer while they head to florida or colorado in the winter.

btw, when does your school begin again? i know that some schools in ohio have already begun today (so cruel).
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
School starts up again on the 7th. Im kida looking forward to it. it will give me a reason to get off my ass and do something. i still need to get a job.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh, you start a week earlier than i do. at least you had a good break.

i guess the job at gamestop didn't work out. just keep trying; you'll get a job if you remain optimistic and persistent :)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
this begs the question.... why is she in your sig...?
Cause I want her to be :noworry
i am jealous that all you got was a headache. maybe you learned from the great drunken demigod whom we call iThePirate.
My ways can't be learned in suck a quick manner. :noworry
oh so you drank some good rum. did you mix it with coke? i like my rum in mojitos or coke and rum.
mixing? rum n coke? why oh why would anyone want to destroy rum in such ways? :scry
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My ways can't be learned in suck a quick manner. :noworry
so how long does it take to become a drunken demigod? or do you have to be born with it?

mixing? rum n coke? why oh why would anyone want to destroy rum in such ways? :scry
you've never had rum and coke before? it has quite a unique taste though it depends on the ratio. how do you usually drink your rum?

so how did everyone spend their first day of 2008? anyone with big plans tonight?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It takes time n' pratice n' some natural talent :noworry

And how do I drink any booze? PURE n' UNTAINTED!! :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Looks like everyone's having an awesome time during the new year celebration -- including those who suffered from hangover -- except for lil, hope you won't be getting grounded anymore this year :hug.

Gonna take a shower and head to work now, I need to get some sleep, and the office is a great place to sleep. :XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It takes time n' pratice n' some natural talent :noworry

And how do I drink any booze? PURE n' UNTAINTED!! :D
you are truly a god among us mere mortals. now i know what it is like to be in the presence of a "god".

Looks like everyone's having an awesome time during the new year celebration -- including those who suffered from hangover -- except for lil, hope you won't be getting grounded anymore this year :hug.

Gonna take a shower and head to work now, I need to get some sleep, and the office is a great place to sleep. :XD
poor ichi :hug it seems like you're working a lot of hours. i hope that you manage to sneak in some sleep.

have fun and enjoy getting paid!
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
its inhuman how good it feels to come home from an 11 hour long workday and just si down and open a cold beer...

the little things in life that makes it worth living :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you are truly a god among us mere mortals. now i know what it is like to be in the presence of a "god".
:D aye bow down! :kukuku

its inhuman how good it feels to come home from an 11 hour long workday and just si down and open a cold beer...

the little things in life that makes it worth living :nuts
aye indeed, indeed :nod
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My cat is so cute :3 I'm sitting in a nice cushy chair and she's sitting on the top of it behind my head, sleeping :nod So cute <3


matter of fact =D



*pulls a Maes Huges*

"Isn't she cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute?" *3*

Edit: DOn't mind me, looking tired and unkempt >.>
 
Last edited:

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top