Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I decided not to play sports in college, though I did have offers. I'll be playing on the school's club field hockey team in spring though =D And I'm 18 :amuse
whoa, wait! you're younger than me?! :o :blink

I cant stop sneezing! :mad
i hate that >_>

....so much members and we still havent taken over the world >.>
give it time, son. give it time...
Its snows a lot in sweeden, right? maybe you'll get snow :nuts

i wish it snowed more around here....it only snows up in scotland >.>
oh really :smile-big I hadnt noticed :smile-big I dont really think about those things :smile-big and it doesnt really matter to me:smile-big but thanks anyway :smile-big
so you get all that rain, but no snow? that's gotta suck...


ugh. its cold today... our bathroom is weird, it doesn't have a fan, so to keep it from getting all steamy we have to open the window, which happens to be in the shower, but it was so friggin cold in there that i just couldn't keep the damn thing open. x.x then i got out, second i put them on, my glasses were all fogged x.x

that reminds me, anyone here ever get lasik surgury? i was thinking of having it done once im covered by the military, but im not sure i trust a bunch of guys to cut the top of my eye off with a laser and do... whatever it is they do... so i was wondering if anyhere knew anything about it or has an expierence or something...
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, I'm younger than you, Rabb >.> What made you think I was older? XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the way you acted. you have got to be the most mature teenage girl i have ever known. i figgered you'd be closer to ichi, py, or gk's age. if i known you were only 18 i wouldve hit on you more XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
the way you acted. you have got to be the most mature teenage girl i have ever known. i figgered you'd be closer to ichi, py, or gk's age. if i known you were only 18 i wouldve hit on you more XD
-_-;
so you get all that rain, but no snow? that's gotta suck...
oh, rain is a given, we always get that whether its winter, summer, spring or autumn :amuse. But snow we get it for like one week, and its only like a inch high:darn
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I hate my isp, the connection keeps failing and it's really sucks if you dont have rapidshare account. >.<
I'm gonna have to look around for another one. there's a good and cheap one (yes, good and cheap can happen at the same time. :XD), but they're very new so my area havent been reached by their coverage area. :darn
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ichiiiiii~~~~~ :glomp

meh, it's been so dark and rainy here too this week :s It just makes me so sleepy and lethargic, I hate it :darn Oh well, at least I have the time to be lazy and watch some movies and read this afternoon, that always makes a rainy day better :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Its snows a lot in sweeden, right? maybe you'll get snow :nuts

i wish it snowed more around here....it only snows up in scotland >.>
oh really :smile-big I hadnt noticed :smile-big I dont really think about those things :smile-big and it doesnt really matter to me:smile-big but thanks anyway :smile-big
Well we dont get much snow here on the westcoast for some reason and when we do the heat from the cars n what not melts it n it turns all grey and can penetrate kevlar >_>

:rofl

hadnt noticed? dont think about it? doesnt matter?

:rofl
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats up everyone. Im hearing alot aboubt cold weather. At least you guys get cold weather in florida the lowest youll feel is like 50.
Oh look LadyHatake has a new avy and sig. What inspired the change?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ya want coldweather? are ya nuts? its like hell but in reverse..
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see what your saying but if it was cold then it would actually feel like winter time. Ive never seen snow so the way people portray winter on TV is pretty forgein to me. I just want to experience it now that im older.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hmmm....snow is fun, cause then you can ski, sled, and miss school :nuts

but winter without snow is useless and miserable :darn and we never get enough snow around here anyway, so I'd prefer to just skip winter :crying
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so it would be a bad time to tell you that it's snowing here, right?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I see what your saying but if it was cold then it would actually feel like winter time. Ive never seen snow so the way people portray winter on TV is pretty forgein to me. I just want to experience it now that im older.
well just dont defrost your freezer and ya have snow.. >_>


hmmm....snow is fun, cause then you can ski, sled, and miss school :nuts

but winter without snow is useless and miserable :darn and we never get enough snow around here anyway, so I'd prefer to just skip winter :crying
winter gets props on that no f-ing bugs are alive and that i really like winter jackets/coats for some reason :amuse
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah those damn misquitos dont mess with anyone in the winter. It just doesnt feel like winter if its not cold and it doesnt get that cold around here. I just want a reason to wear alot of clothes and drink hot chocolate
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah those damn misquitos dont mess with anyone in the winter. It just doesnt feel like winter if its not cold and it doesnt get that cold around here. I just want a reason to wear alot of clothes and drink hot chocolate
drink hot chocolate anyway?

fing humid ass air that kills your face.. gah.. and in the mornin' when you're just wakin up the floor is sooo cold that you get your ass back in bed thus comin in late for work :nerve

gdup where did ya live again?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I live in Florida. Aint no snow round here. Just heat and more heat then rain and more heat.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
PY!!!!!! :glomp

I'm so glad we dont get snow here, here being in the tropical zone. I've been having runny nose for several days now and i don't know what kind of torture my nose will give me if we got snow. :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whats up everyone. Im hearing alot aboubt cold weather. At least you guys get cold weather in florida the lowest youll feel is like 50.
Oh look LadyHatake has a new avy and sig. What inspired the change?
I felt nostalgic =D Sailor Moon was pretty much the first anime I ever watched (and STILL watch >.>) Sailor Mars is awesome =D And's she's got a temper, like me >.>

In general, I love anything mahou shoujo <3


And wtf. Yesterday was sunny, and warm enough to wear just jeans and a t-shirt, and today it's FREEZING and raining =/ my roommate and I went to the gym an hour ago or so and it was so cold
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Talking about first animes mine were Dragon Ball Z and Gundum wing oh and Tenchy Muyo. I was like 6. All that stuff used to come on Toonami.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top