Hi guys! I haven't been very active in this thread for a while, sorry about that

Well, a week and a half until this semester is over for me, so I won't be posting much until then, but I'm still around, lurking in the darkness......so be good!
Hmm....on the subject of being good.....I notice a lot of discussion about everyone's favorite word in the last couple of pages ^^ So, I'll just say this ~ You all know the rules, we don't allow spam here. This thread is more relaxed than others, we don't require you to write epic tales of your life's journey every time you post. And thank goodness for that, otherwise mine would bore you all to death

But still, page after page of something that looks more like an MSN or IRC convo is pushing it. So please, have fun, but don't spam
btw, who the top poster is in this thread really doesn't matter, just like postocount doesn't...and we won't
necessarily close this thread at 1K, that just tends to be what we normally do, but it's not a rule carved in stone
And just for the record, if anyone has any concerns about what's going on, it's best to let me or another mod know privately, or, when appropriate, use the report function. The only public executions we allow around here are of zombies
Well snoogen, PY I toke your advicve and im gonna check out DGM
hm? I didn't recommend that to you, did I?
But anyway, speaking of DGM, I'm really behind
where is yomiko when i need a
real pats fan to

with? XD
Sorry! Actually, since I had a class last night and didn't get back until 10, I only got to see the fourth quarter
yeah, I was studying for awhile and now taking a break.

parents sure noe how to put the pressure on u don't they
Well, my parents would certainly have something to say to me if I was wasting tuition money just to party, but they don't really put pressure on me, I don't think. They've always expected me to do well, but they've really left it up to me how and when I study, what I study, and all that. I told them in elementary school that it was my right to show show them or not show them my grades, and that I could handle studying without them bothering me about it

I was a cheeky little kid sometimes
Hope the studying is going well! When will you be finished?
Pats seem to get all the luck. The were stopped TWICE on fourth down, and twice they still got the ball back by some lucky occurrence.
They were certainly very very lucky in the fourth, especially with that time out call by the Ravens. The game could have been over otherwise, so I don't blame the Ravens for reacting the way they did. Still, every team gets lucky sometimes with iffy or lucky calls made in their favor, but that in itself doesn't win the game for you. A good team won't waste the luck they get, and the Pats definitely used the luck of those calls to get it done, but luck wasn't the only thing that put the ball in the endzone. Well, that's just my slightly inarticulate opinion ^^;
I just remember all my coaches feeling very strongly that whether or not you're lucky with the refs, the weather, whatever, that should never be the reason or excuse for winning or losing. You just have to play the game no matter what kind of adversity is thrown at you, and in the end, the Pats were able to do that (the adversity there being the brilliantly played defense of the Ravens).