- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Sorry Boss, Im not ridin that train. Your a cheif. Make me some food and use a transportaion jutsu to send it to me. Im starving!

yeah i'm a pats fan though i live in bengals countryYay! That was a great gameIs snoogen a Pat's fan too?
Anyway, don't say it's gonna be a piece of cake, even if it is, you might jinx us
*superstitious mode on*
![]()
i also root for the browns though my major reason is because brady quinn is the backup qb there and i'm a huge notre dame fan.
i tried posting yestreday but i got the error message for 5 times somehow so i gave up... 
i got mine 2day too!Well today I got my PSAT scores. I got a 1110. Is that pretty good? A few others told me it was. I scored higher than a junior in my class who has all ap classes and we had the same form. I dont know but im only in 10th and it was my first try so ill do better next time
i didn't do too bad but i only scored 70% higher than the rest of the juniors..
i have to do better! 
. i'll be taking online courses. that's gonna be alot of classes though .
8 in school and 5 more @home 

ichi!Hello everyone! You guys are so awesome! You kept this thread going and going with so much fun and joy.
Oh, i'm gonna have my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. No..more...pain!!!![]()
no more pain? aren't u going through more pain by having it removed? 
u take japanese PY?helloooooo everyone~~~ I'm mostly back! Both papers done, now all I have left is my Japanese exam!![]()
i didn't know that! r u a translator >___>Everybody can go to hell, I drank too much rum n' I gotta work tomorrow, everyone can go to hell with me![]()

i have a 1580 something like that. i still feel i need to get a higher grade though. i sucked at the writing part

i have to take the ACT's and SAT's on spring too....
mmm... i have to sign up for it first... 
the ACT does sound hard. i'm still debating whether i should take both the english and science ACT's i'm planning to study college in another country so i don't know if i should still the the reading ACT's..
...

not quite sure yet...

everyone keeps saying how great vicodin is... I've been on vicodin before, and got to say, it didn't even phase me. my doctor didnt want to admit that he was wrong though (he had a history of that with me >_>; ) and ended up having to triple my dosage before i got anything at all. even then, Tylenol worked better.you'll be fine though i must admit vicodin was quite amazing. ^^
if it makes you feel better, my dentist couldn't put me to sleep so i was awake during my wisdom teeth extraction. i'm sure that yours will turn out a lot better
and i didnt say anything about a piece. it'll be a whole cake. double layered chocolate with chocolate creamy-top stuff, and decorations, and designs, made by this baker i know in west mass (best damn cake i ever had... but it was so rich, felt like i gained five lbs with each bite) ...
anyways, its gunna be a nice big cake. at the party after the pats are the first team to ever go 19-0. XD yeah, i got itHey Rabb did you get my friend request on XBOX live? I wanna make sure I send it to the right person. I sent it to Kiras GUNDAM. Anyway welcome back PY.
acceptedurggh!! i got left behind!!! 2 pages of posts alreadyi tried posting yestreday but i got the error message for 5 times somehow so i gave up...
i got mine 2day too!i didn't do too bad but i only scored 70% higher than the rest of the juniors..
![]()
i think you actually did better than i did, lil. those were the PSATs, right? i never took the SATs.70%~ile not bad? really?i have a 1580 something like that. i still feel i need to get a higher grade though. i sucked at the writing part
![]()
yeah. next year. i'm supposed to be a junior but i talked to my guidance counselor 2day and asked if i could graduate this year. i already have 17.5 credits from 9th and 10th grade. i'll just need a little more 'required' creidts and that's it!
i have to take the ACT's and SAT's on spring too....
mmm... i have to sign up for it first...
![]()
ill remind her, as long as you remember me when your richoh so you might be a ceo somewhere
remember me when you get rich ^^

oh oh! let me get my handbasket!Everybody can go to hell, I drank too much rum n' I gotta work tomorrow, everyone can go to hell with me![]()

















oh oh! let me get my handbasket!

honey, i'm going to be > 4200,000 in debt for the next four years. don't expect me to make money until i'm in my 30's.ill remind her, as long as you remember me when your rich![]()

Awesome!! I didn't know we had so many displaced New England fans around hereyeah i'm a pats fan though i live in bengals countryi also root for the browns though my major reason is because brady quinn is the backup qb there and i'm a huge notre dame fan.


I still have one left though, my only actual exam ^^ But it's an easy one, so I'm not stressed at all about it. 7 essays to write is just torture though! What on earth are you taking? Good luck!btw, i'm extremely jealous that you're done with exams. i have 2 more left and 7 essays to write...

Yup, I've taken it for two years nowu take japanese PY?i didn't know that! r u a translator >___>
So no, I'm not a translator, I wouldn't be able to get very far 
Gah! You jinx!@yomiko, hoe u do good on your last examand i didnt say anything about a piece. it'll be a whole cake. double layered chocolate with chocolate creamy-top stuff, and decorations, and designs, made by this baker i know in west mass (best damn cake i ever had... but it was so rich, felt like i gained five lbs with each bite) ...
anyways, its gunna be a nice big cake. at the party after the pats are the first team to ever go 19-0. XD







