Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I downloaded them from the Naruto Bittorrent.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
blah I'm on my old laptop now :s. My newer one is having screen issues so I sent it to toshiba to get it repaired.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
bittorrent means the files must be in avi form. What do u use to play them?
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I have tried the files in Winamp, Realplayer and Windows Media Player.
But nothing comes out.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
eh, VLC is the only way to go :D
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Blah, don't actually use bittorent since my comp is usin dial up, instead I pay my friend Rp. 5000 (1 SGD) to get 2 eps.. 2 days I'm gone and everything seems quite different now :p
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I think I should buy the DVD.
Then there will be less problems.

I'm out to watch the movie of King Kong tonight.
So everyone please take care.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
I haven't watched King Kong, is it cool??
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I will watch it tonight.

Yeah!
The spoiler pictures are out.
Glad to see them before I go out.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Hmmm... I don't think that's sasuke coz he didn't have long hair....... WTF is sai and naruto vs yamato???
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Have fun Luk! And I've heard King Kong was very good.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
I saw it on the commercial!! Wicked cool man!! Kereeen* (Cool in Indonesian language, nearly similar to malay)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That's kereeen, bebong :D

Got any other cool Indonesian words to teach? (Where are you from, again...)
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Indonesian...... some, I got some words... Hehe, you want to speak Malay with eileen eh, like memukul is punching, suka is like, aku is I, kamu is you, what else... jagoan is hero :p and more... I'll think more cooler words later :p

EDIT 1: People who says keren in english accent will laugh to theirselves coz if you pronounce it it's very funny LOL
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Indonesian is a bit different from Malay. Just like car, in Indonesian, it's is called mobil if I am not wrong but in Malay, it's called kereta.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Heh.. Eileen you just reminded me of something... one of the reasons deaf people can't really write well in English sometimes here in America is because ASL - (American Sign Language) is VERY visual...

For example, "car" - and "van," "truck," "jeep," in ASL it is all the same sign that means "vehicle."

That's why growing up my parents taught me ESL (English Sign Language) - which is more used in the UK - because the signs for "car," "van," "truck," "jeep" are all different.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Oh I see. I am wondering myself last time around. What good it is to learn A to Z in sign language. What if we want to mention a sentence? It will be so troublesome to make every sign for each alphabet. But now I know already. Actually, there are signs for words too. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top