Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMexicanKingVII

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Let me be the first to say Adobe customer service, in other words blows balls. I been on hold for like 20 minutes, and then they tell me that the service can't be reached until tommorow.


God damnit I need to activate my damn shit.


Well on better news, winter break is only a week more to go, god I have sacraficed so much for the last 2 month's of class, I gave up pretty much all forum life and any on-line life at all. Well as you can tell because I'm going on and on, that I am rather enjoyed about this.

I will most likely get to work on my forum, read up on my forums. I also have plans of doing a nice free sig set about 21 in all and get rid of them, of course with customers I'll be working my ass off for some extra cash. Then it's CAP Vs SNK tournaments.

:D
 

holmes221

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
619
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yahooooo

Just received email from yahoo!, I gonna try the new yahoo mail beta :smile-big

Code:
Subject:	 Status of Yahoo! Mail Beta waiting list

Your Yahoo! Mail Beta is coming soon.

Thanks for your interest in the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. Your turn is coming soon.

We know you can't wait to get your hands on the new Yahoo! Mail and we're just as excited about delivering it to you. Right now we're working around-the-clock to make sure it's everything you expect and more.

So stay tuned for further word. In the meantime, there's no need to do anything. Your place in line is secure, and you'll get the green light as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

Yahoo! Mail Team
I can't wait to try it :occa It's been a long wait. Hope I really get to test this.
Fill up the form about 3 months ago :p
The form is available in http://whatsnew.mail.yahoo.com/
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Sorry Nana-chan... I was out. ;_;

@ Mexican King, hope winter break gets there quickly!  Sounds like you need the break.  XD 

Holmes, let us know how that thing does! :amazed
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
I'm in china now...Yay!!Anyways, do that yahoo account needs you to pay??
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
WHy are you in China?
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
STudy Tour T__T
 

MaggeuS

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have a bad news ...
In france, the government is going to vote on a law against "freewares" on the night of the 22nd December.
If it is approved, we won't be able to download any fansub or anything, or we'll be considerer hackers or anything else ... And it does not only implies manga, but EVERY freeware ! Encrypting too, of course ! Many french sites are going to close...
Yes, it's astonishing, but it's a reality !
Help us by voting ! http://eucd.info/index.php?English-readers
Or i'm really going to have a bad holiday :(
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
New icon. I based it on a pic of Tohru I colored. :amuse
 

Fnog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
MaggeuS said:
I have a bad news ...
In france, the government is going to vote on a law against "freewares" on the night of the 22nd December.
If it is approved, we won't be able to download any fansub or anything, or we'll be considerer hackers or anything else ... And it does not only implies manga, but EVERY freeware ! Encrypting too, of course ! Many french sites are going to close...
Yes, it's astonishing, but it's a reality !
Help us by voting ! http://eucd.info/index.php?English-readers
Or i'm really going to have a bad holiday :(
dude, that sucks!!!!! :iik i feel sorry for you! i really hope they don't approve it, for your sake and for the sake of tech geek across france!....





(lucky for me, i'm in america :darn) but seriously you have my sympathy! :crying
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's soooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can we help u ???? I feel so sorry for the people in France. U should post that in NF and see what the reaction u will get. Seriously, I feel bad about the whole thing.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aw man, that's horrible... I really hope it doesn't pass. :(

Yeah, eileen's right.. you'll get a lot more responses to this kind of thing at NF.
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Is the NF down again?

EDIT:
Well, I give up. :sleepy
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, maybe it won't be approved. Best of luck, Maggeus =/
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Looks like NF is down again.
 

MaggeuS

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yep, NF is down again ... :(
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
One day, a bunny ran across a road.
Suddenly a car came in a high speed.
And then BUMP!!
The bunny was knocked down by the car!
Guess what happened next.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The bunny die?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top