- Joined
- Mar 12, 2006
- Messages
- 1,032
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
MH all the way!
boffenjl said:personally i feel good. you?

I've had better weeks but all the same. Rain hu? not so bad. Well i like rain.dula said:2nd that
how is everyone today/evening![]()
been busy hence why i havent logged on for few days but london is usual as always rain, rain and bit more rain. but i've been working so much, hardly noticed.boffenjl said:right now its morning and i have to report that the rain is pouring down...
so its not the greatest of days.. but wtf, im gonna work all day anyway
so i wont even notice. hows london?
you like rain, come to england, rains 70% of the year.KTFS said:I've had better weeks but all the same. Rain hu? not so bad. Well i like rain.
Hey duladula said:been busy hence why i havent logged on for few days but london is usual as always rain, rain and bit more rain. but i've been working so much, hardly noticed.
you like rain, come to england, rains 70% of the year.

. 
it would be my pleasure njt. would be nice to learn bit more of japanese culture also. just notify me when the time comes.njt said:What do ya say? is it possible?![]()
Great thanksdula said:it would be my pleasure njt. would be nice to learn bit more of japanese culture also. just notify me when the time comes.
.

I'm trying to. Though I'm only able to bring those that know I speak Japanese. And since my work makes me keep it a secret I can only get students that graduate from the place I work at...Hermie said:NJT, you should bring some of your students on to this board.![]()
lol, it seems we all have a secret identity! most of my friends don't know about my manga hobby either...njt said:And since my work makes me keep it a secret I can only get students that graduate from the place I work at...
why dont you tell them about it?Brede said:lol, it seems we all have a secret identity! most of my friends don't know about my manga hobby either...

lol...i don't actively hide it but my job requires me to cultivate a 'serious' imagedula said:why dont you tell them about it?
everyone has a wired hoppy in the eyes of their friends. my mates dont understand my passion for computer programs![]()
i usually wait for the other person to say something like "i like manga" first and then i would happily nod my head n agree and then there would be no stop to the manga chatter 
if you don't mind my asking, what job do you do?Brede said:lol...i don't actively hide it but my job requires me to cultivate a 'serious' imagei usually wait for the other person to say something like "i like manga" first and then i would happily nod my head n agree and then there would be no stop to the manga chatter
![]()
erm...i'm a lawyer actually...njt said:if you don't mind my asking, what job do you do?

So... what kind of cases do you handle?What she said and i can see why you don't get much sleep.Ayah said:Wow, a lawyerSo... what kind of cases do you handle?
do you have any knowledge on net issuesBrede said:erm...i'm a lawyer actually...![]()
.