Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
O________o" 12 times!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I know, I know. Just loved it. I was waiting for a great fantasy movie all my life. Willow was good, but...
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
great fantasy movie = Narnia. (i bet it's great and somewhere on par with LoTR even though i havent actually watched it myself) FYI, C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien are good friends.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Let me see. Fellowship of the rings, 4 times. Two towers 3 times. return of the king, 5 times. Total 12 times. :woo

I am same like Phil. :woo
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
That's also kinda crazy eileen...but he watched only Fellowship of The Rings 12 times. lolz.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
GKzilla is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
no times. XP

It was being shown in DVD in my friend's house, but I got interested in playing, then I got fully distracted. ^_^;;

So I never got to finish watching the first one. XD But one day, I guess I will.


I cannot wait to see NArnia.

The trailers are soo awesome. I love em sooo muchies!


GKzilla is scary, but cool ^_^ Expecially the GKzilla he is, on NF XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
GKzilla rocks!!!!!!!!! But he deleted quite a lot of my posts though. :P

I dont mind anyway, they are jsut spamming and camping. :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
lol. GKzilla will deletee anything which does not go with the forum rules. ^___^


WEEEEEEE XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
ROWR!!! :yelling

:amuse
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Darn this is the hang out thread..cant exercise my new-found powers! ROFL.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
:laugh



At lest we have a hang out thread. ^_^
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
hang out thread is for us to know each other better right???? It's a nice thing to have.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
yeah thats true...feeling a little tired now. Been procrastinating recently..lolz. Cleaned a chapter of Rave instead of finishing up chapter 284 of naruto. Lots of members are either missing or as lazy as i am right now. :p
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Zenith, perhaps u should something like I did a while ago in NF and concentrate on your work??? :P
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
:knk :occa

Just checking whether these smileys are here as well XD

:laugh :rofl :nod:
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
heheh...i cant go banning myself just after becoming a mod... XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
>.> But you can ban yourself right? :ninja

To tell youthe truth, I'm still getting used to this and I still have no idea how to ban people. :sweatdrop

But that doesn't mean I'll go easy on any ofenders, yare!
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Zenith, if u want to concentrate on your job, do it for your own good. But if u can control yourself, u dont have to do it. I know very well about my own addtion, that's why I ban myself. It's for my own good. Just do whatever that u think is the best for u.

DZ, dont ban me!!!!!!!! I will be good, I promise.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
XD You haven't given me a reason to ban you yet, eileen XD


*dances*

Convo threads are fun! XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top