Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
hehe...you ppl are funny...mods wont go banning ppl for no reason. And eileen, go to sleep already..it's already 1.23 am (i think i should go to sleep myself too..kekeke)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am a bat. I usually sleep like 4 am or 5am and I will only wake up at 12 noon or 1pm.

I know I am killing myself, but can I do?? I just love this place so much.

Ok, ok. I'll try to sleep earlier today.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
lolz...i'm a night elf then. i sleep at 2-3 am but then i have to wake up early in the morning to go for dental appointment.. :(
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Stop the chat already. It's 1.32 am here. Go to sleep NOW if u have a dental appoinment in the next few hours. Do u know what people say? If u sleep late, you will have bad breath because your kidney and colon dont get enough rest. I bet u dont want to have bad breath especially when it's a dental appointment. :P

Just go to sleep. There's not much people here, so dont worry about moderating. :thumbs
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
O.o" okay..thats something new. Never heard of that statement before. Only thing i know is brain development is between 11 pm - 2 am. So sleeping between those times will make one smarter. XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
o.O

I sleep at 6 am if I have no school. >.>

Yes, I'm insane.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Oops then I am stupid????? :P

Well the information is based on chinese medicine, not western medicine. I prefer chinese medical to western practices. But that's just my preference. Everyone can choose whatever they like.

DZ, u are terribly wrong. U should sleep earlier. I will try to sleep earlier too. If u guys want to hear about my health problems I can share with u guys.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
>.>

Nuuuuuuu ;A;

Why do people want me to sleep early? :crying
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Sleep early, wake up early. Like that, good health will await u. :thumbs
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
xD

I wish I could, but I've gotten so used to this, that I'd rahter sleep early in the morning. xD

>.< Naruto Forums got me used to this, since all my friends are always online at those times. xD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Me too. I always sleep in the morning too but it's just bad to my health.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
xD oh well. If it's that late in your place, you should sleep as well. ^_^
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I know. I will try to sleep earlier. Maybe 3am instead of 6 or 5am.

I have cramps on my right side very often.
My heart is just weak. I cant climb mountains because my chest will be too painful to bear.
I have headache on my right brain very often.
I also have chest pain like thousands of needles piercing into my heart.
My pulse rate sometimes can reach 100+ even when I am resting.

That's how bad it is.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Awwwww.

*huggles to make her feel better*

Want a panadol?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
panadol is additive and it doesn't work in much cases especially for the cramps and the chest pains.

Thanks for your concern though. I really appreciate it. I dont have a chance to know u better in NF but I am glad to know u here.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
^_____^

No problem.

I can get to know alot of people from NF here since there are only a few ppl here who are active. *of course that'll change later xD*

Glad to know you better here too. ^_^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
:rofl
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
The way I look at it is sleep is the same no matter when you do it. The only thing is, you should do it at the same time every day. Your body will then adapt to your sleeping pattern and schedule matenience during the times you are sleep so you will stay healthy. BUT if you sleep odd hours everyday, then your body won't know when to start working on you and you'll slowly begin to break down. So--- just try to stick to a pattern and stay up only till then :).
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
4 hours of sleep a day is not good...not good! I try to sleep at least 6 hours a day even though the actual minimum sleep hours needed for an adult is 8 hours. :darn
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I get, maybe 4-6 hours of sleep a night.

Lately it's been less than that. It'll stop after tomorrow though. XD NO MORE FINALS!

How's everyone doing tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top