Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Those are still unrealized dreams...
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD It's so much fun going from one forum to the other. It's like jumping between dimensions, it's so cool.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I know!!! haha xD

I'm posting on DA, NF and MH. It's soo fun ^_^
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
i'm just jumping between shannaro and here..lolz..NF is full of things...
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am in NF and MH all the time nowadays. Oops I forgot another one. I am in Hoenir too. :P

GK's sig is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
NF is like, my second home. :amuse
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
NF is like my second life. :D
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
eileenting88 said:
NF is like my second life. :D
okay that's freaky. now i understand why u need to ban yourself. XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
NEVER! =O
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
NF is indeed my second life. I get a lot of friends there. Probably more than friends I know in real life. :D

Check out the sig I make for GK. :woo
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I know. I saw it :thumbs Real good.
 

ANBUWOLFY

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Finally i manga site worth joining hurray oh im new by the way.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi, welcome. U can post in the introduction thread and introduce yourself. Welcome.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Welcome Matt ^_^
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
How do u know he's Matt??? :omg
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Lol.

I told him that I mod in this forum. :amuse
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Fine. :amuse Whatever.

Gotta go now. It's 2.40am here. Zenith should take a break too now. :bye

Bye.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Awwww.

i'm all alone. >.>
 

Sephiroth Crescent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm sooooo bo o o oh o o oh o o ored!

You know you're crazy when it's thursday and you're looking forward to monday so that you can go to work.

You know you're pyschotic,insane or in love if you're crazy and I'm definatly one of those..
 

holmes221

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
619
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hehe I haven't slept this morning. geezz quite tired now...
After watching Chronicle of Narnia already 3.45am,
did Edited Manga till 6.30,
T_T

If you all haven't watch CoNarnia, I give a hint that the target audience is for kids. I will enjoy the movie very much if I am 8-13 years old.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top