Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
No matter what the target audience is...it's still a great book by C.S. Lewis..almost similar to the writing style and characters of J.R.R. Tolkien of the LoTR fame.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I spent like 5 hours trying to get the banner to work right... (till 5:45 am :p) and I've given up at how it is now (use the default theme to see what I mean ;). ) For some reason it lines up perfectly while reading a topic but doesn't when in the main area... weird :s
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
what banner?...i dont see any banner. I'm using the default theme.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Zenith said:
what banner?...i dont see any banner. I'm using the default theme.
Er the forum's default theme not the smf default one. Just log out ;) and you'll see what I mean
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
oh...sorry. I saw it already. It doesnt turn out right in both the main area and while reading a topic. I was using IE when viewing it.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
hmm another reason to use firefox then :p
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I am using firefox for everything...just that i used the "view in IE" extension...hehe..easier way to navigate w/o logging out.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
ah- I see. I prefer pure FireFox~
anyways, I gotta get back to work... been slacking off too much already :p
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am using firefox too. :woo
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
good good~ in other news, I figured out the prob with the banner and now it looks really good :)
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
great job njt...and *yawn*..time to sleep...zzz
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
good job njt. I also need to go to sleep now. It's almost 2am now. :bye
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am here. :D
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Without the NF, I'm really bored.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I know, we cant even resume our mission.
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Yeah.
I wonder what the others will think.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I dont know. But the good thing is that people will come to this place. At least that makes this place a bit more crowded than usual.
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Yeah.
But I still have problems with this place.
My eyesight is poor, so I can't really see the words.
And I am not familiar with this kind of forum too.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
U can change the layout here too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top