Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I added in the and [IMG] things. No wonder I get nothing. I am TOTALLY wrong.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's all right, Deer. We all learn from mistakes. It took me days before I know how to put my own avatar and sig when I first join NF. It took me almost 1 month to realise what is rep. U just keep experimenting until u get it. I always use the trial and error method.

By the way, which school are u in Deer?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Damn, I woke up too early.  
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i'm wondering if i need to go to sleep. i think i need to... but i wake up every other hour.
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Have you had your breakfast?
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
no breakfast. it's 4:00 am now.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hmmmmm..

Lmao.

Hmmm.

Lmao.

Meh. *is having NF withdrawals*

Don't mind me. :sad
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Dragonzair said:
Hmmmmm..

Lmao.

Hmmm.

Lmao.

Meh. *is having NF withdrawals*

Don't mind me. :sad
Huh?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
She misses NF and is slowly going insane. Don't fret DZ, you still have us! :glomp
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I like this place.
It's peaceful and quiet. :noworry
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It is, isn't it? ^_^

Ah well, NF does have over 38,000 members, pretty chaotic.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
38,000 + members can really be chaotic, especially for the mods to handle them. Then u have all those duplicate threads, flamewars, bashings, off topic posts, complaints, agony posts, etc..... it's really a tough job.

Hey DZ, u still have us here. :glomp
I once lose contact with NF for 8 days. I almost went insane too. Be strong and have faith. :hug U still have us. :hug
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Yeah.
The camping site is also kind of  :s.

*Speechless* :oh
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
The Agony thread? Yeah... it got ruined by the repwhores.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
What's the purpose actually in creating the agony thread anyway? After all, it will only got deleted after 2000 posts.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, the first Agony threads appeared during the month wait for chapter 245, and lots of people had fun.

So when chapter 245 came and went, I guess the mods thought Agony threads would be a fun weekly tradition to follow after that. 

However, after time it became a really crazy spamthread (mostly thanks to Dyro, our Spamkage), which still wasn't too bad because it kept people from spamming in the Predictions/Discussion threads. 

And we had a thread we could refer people to for them to "agonize" about their wait.

But when the repwhores came, they ruined these threads by making them so undesirable for anybody who just wanted to have a nice off-topic conversation (like here) - even the spamwhores didn't want to go there anymore.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Oh ok. Now I understand. I still visit that place once in a while though. It's quite fun to just spam and talk with friends there. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I used to be more active there - that was the first time I ever showed any of my drawings, I think. I got some positive feedback so I decided to draw Naruto more. It was also where I first met Dyro and Dragonzair. Fun times. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top