- Joined
- Dec 8, 2005
- Messages
- 194
- Reaction score
- 0
Do the students really have to 'kill' the animals for the biological experiments?
And Akasun, is the cake good?
And Akasun, is the cake good?




I feel sorry with the animals.eileenting88 said:My brother slashed frogs in his uni.
He also see a surgeon amputate a patient's arm and the blood even spill onto his cloth.![]()
You mean for like disecting? Yeah, the animals are dead :P But they come dead, we don't kill them.deerjing said:Do the students really have to 'kill' the animals for the biological experiments?
And Akasun, is the cake good?
Hehe. I have a Bio test to sometime this week.Gold Knight said:I once got out of a Biology test because it was my birthday. My Biology teacher in middle school was nice.
Good thing, too, because I had totally forgotten all about studying for it. :-/
Gold Knight said:I'm not too fond of Biology for other reasons.?We had a display in high school, with a dissected female cat and a baby kitten being shown inside her stomach - probably one of the grossest/saddest things I've ever seen.?I wish I had never seen it.?(Apparently the pregnant cat was already dead though, they didn't kill her.)
But as far as dissecting worms, frogs, and sharks, didn't really have a problem with it.?I mean, Michelangelo dissected already-dead human beings for studying anatomy.?I'm an artist interested in stuff like that, so can see how it's necessary for our knowledge.
I'm only against animal cruelty.

Tohru Hikawa is a (awesome) character from the Rockman.EXE series, also known as MegaMan NT Warrior in English (*shudder*). And yeah, I can tell you more if you really want to know.Gold Knight said:Who's Tohru? Pardon my ignorance ^_^;;

Yeah, the games are now Megaman Battle Network and the latest one was Battle Network 6 that just came out in Japan a month ago. It stars a young boy called Netto Hikari and his Net Navi Rockman.EXE (aka Mega Man.EXE). Tohru only appears in Battle Network 2 and doesn't even get a unique sprite. Although Tohru is one of the main characters in the anime. Netto and Rockman, Meiru and Roll, Tohru and Iceman, Dekao and Gutsman and Yaito and Glyde are the main anime cast. Some of these names should be familiar with you :PGold Knight said:Oh yeah, that cartoon. I was always a fan of the Mega Man and Mega Man X games, but don't know much about the recent latest incarnation.

