Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Hey, there's a thread called "NF forums got hacked" where njt says some incomprehensible to me things, since after all I don't know what happened! Can someone tell me or is the matter a taboo? I see njt has disabled replying in that thread so I couldn't ask there :(
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, there was a hacker, who I won't address by name anymore, who managed to bypass all the various protections that NF had - and redirected it to a different forum called Maddox, apparently to cause trouble.  NF wasn't the only forum affected, as the forum at animesuki.com, which shared the same server, was also similarly hacked and redirected. 

It took three days for NF to be fixed, but mbXX, the guy who hosts our server, wanted to take the time to figure out a better security system and to ensure that it wouldn't happen again.  So it took a week for things to return back to normal.

The reason NJT didn't want a thread about it to go any further here was because many people were using it as a platform to throw out curses at the hacker - and we just didn't want any kind of bashing going on here.  It encouraged a kind of spamming frenzy that was more of a negative nature.

...and that being said, I've deleted that thread.  It's in the past now. ^_^
 

TheMexicanKingVII

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
That happened to NK a while back, but with some legal work we worked things out and got a nice sum of money. On to better things, FINALS ARE FUCKING OVER AND I AM FREE!

I shal celebrate with a drink of bacardi and mountain dew!
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I can't enter the forums again.

Anyone else?
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I don't even have a PSP. :crying

Hey, it's RPG. :nuts
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
T__T Me too, bt my bro has it. he won't lend it T__T Narutimate hodouble T__T a new rpg gameT__T
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
We have the same fate. :crying
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
T__T Anyways, slight guess... Not naruto narutimate hodouble but naruto narutimate *portable*??
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
portable...LOL..Naruto is now....'portable'
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I am going to find something to do.
 

moridin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
anyone in, I've gone back to vectoring oro.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
vectoring oro, moridin?
 

moridin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
yeh, the big page from 289
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Ah, of course - how could people NOT do anything with that double spread? But it'll be interesting to see it colored since there's probably so many ways to do it.
 

moridin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
2
yeh, I might try colouring it at some point but I am not all that good so I'll probably just leave things to the 'professionals'
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
So many many Naruto videogames... I hope one is released on PS2 in Europe... Wish I had all consoles, all games and access to The End of Time from Chrono Trigger, the place where time does not go by. That'd be the only way 'cause now I have neither time nor money 8X My parents might buy me PS3 someday... Well, if I had a job I'd never pass a single class (I'm not a good student) and I'd spend my money on things that would make me study even less! Well, if nothing we all have this manga (those blessed with something better than dial-up even get to DL the anime).
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
I got NH3...Ultra fun...KH2 too :smile-big
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
I'm here to say Hello.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top