Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hello ;)
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
why hello here??
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I should be getting ready for work, but i feel so lazy today. ;__;
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
bebong said:
why hello here??
coz this is the hang out thread? lolz.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Today is going by so slowly. ;___; I wish I was home in my penguin pajamas.
 

BlackPearl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
British Indian Ocean Territory
hi any1 here?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hie BlackPearl. Welcome to the place where we all hang out and chill~
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Good morning.
It's 10:45 am here.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
good afternoon, it's 12.43 here, anyways, 2 more chars in NH3 and my lil bro suck up coz is can't play KH2 T__T
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Darn...i have the game...but no ps2..lolz..guess i have to wait a while longer till my friend gets back. :(
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't have any of the naruto games except for the first NH. ;___; I feel so behind.

On the bright side, I got Karaoke Revolution Party yesterday! I'm so happy. <33333
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Don't worry Nah-Nah there's always worse! Kinda like me for example...

i) Didn't even know FFVI was released on PSX, in Europe... YEARS ago, untill Monda
ii) I have no Naruto games.
iii) I have very few of the games I want.
iii) I'm making no money, yet more games are being published all the time (not to mention new consoles)
iv) I got World of Warcraft which has a monthly fee, I'm a subscriber in 2 magazines (one monthly the other is pulished every 2 months), I might be starting Ninjitsu lessons next month, I'll be getting DSL next month... The less money I have the more I hate it.
v) World of Warcraft == I live in a net cafe and hang out with people who don't laugh... they "lol" -.- (latest expression: "OMG and 3 lols")
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Good morning.
It's 11:45 am here.

How's everyone doing? ^.^
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
I'm about to go to bed, it's 6:07 a.m. here :D
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Happy New Year to all! Have a wonderful day and year ahead. Let's all continue to grow as a community and have fun~
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yup yup, let's grow bigger and better. Well, except the fact that I will be leaving in the next 24 hours. :crying
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
:glomp It sure won't be the same without you, Eileen, so hurry back when you're home in April, okay???
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Yeah, hurry back Eileen! :hug

And Zenith... why is it important for forums to be ridiculously gigantic? We'll never get to know each other if there's like 1 million people around the place!! Just think of the thread count *dizzy*
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Actually it's not that important to become REALLY BIG..but lots of ppl = more diversity and more fun. :D Anyways, we all know each other already since there are only a couple of members who are active in posting.
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Sis will surely be home during the Chinese New Year!! :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top