- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 430
- Reaction score
- 2
Hey, I just went bak from shanghai and there is 2800 NEW MEMBERS!?!?!?! wow

Hope I'll be known around the place one day too. Kinda like Audiogalaxy (then again such days may never come again, but hey)Zenith said:Actually it's not that important to become REALLY BIG..but lots of ppl = more diversity and more fun.Anyways, we all know each other already since there are only a couple of members who are active in posting.
I'm member number 592 and I joined 3-4 weeks ago... Gee, that is amazing!! Guess we all missed the 1000th member partyZenith said:yeah it's kinda amazing really....i have no idea how the number of members increased like this either. Probably it's njt's doing.


Not really...all the things here don't add up to the point where you wouldn't understand what we're conversing about. This is the hang out thread where we well...hang out. Lol. And welcome martin.Martin said:Aaaaaah 59 pages?!? >_>
Us new people are supposed to read up on all before jumping into the coversation,arent we? :P

Like Zenith said, don't worry about that.Martin said:Aaaaaah 59 pages?!? >_>
Us new people are supposed to read up on all before jumping into the coversation,arent we? :P
Just jump in and talk about whatever you want. Welcome to the forums.


I want to hear your voice too.




Where have you been? :cry Me misses joo!!