Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

so wait, what was the gag? just that shitty joke about the "two points"? why the grab then? just for pervo effect?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

To be honest there wasn't much to grab :eyeroll

Anyway anyone watching Shippuden subs....
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

To be honest there wasn't much to grab :eyeroll

Anyway anyone watching Shippuden subs....
no shit...that's why I don't get the joke..."best two points"? if that's the case, there's a sad state of affairs at that party. can't really tell from the shitty compressed vid, but I think I see some better points in the bg.

I try to, but I can't really get through them...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

He might as well grabbed from one of the girls behind him.

Anyway do you think Sasuke will learn a 3rd element?
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

so wait, what was the gag? just that shitty joke about the "two points"? why the grab then? just for pervo effect?
he said: "but the best [he said "beautiful", but "best" is more appropriate here] two points [or things], the two points of my beautiful czech susanka, they [the things/points/boobs] will stay this evening by my side. that's obvious.... *grab her boobs* *SHORYUKEN SMACK*

it's pretty much corresponding what he has said.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

that still doesn't explain why he grabbed them...was he just being an idiot? I don't understand how or why he thought that would have been ok with the chick...
 
Last edited:

DanteSonOfSparda

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
423
Reaction score
186
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

that still doesn't explain why he grabbed them...was he just being an idiot? I don't understand how or why he thought that would have been ok with the chick...
He probably doesn't know himself...Like you said he was just an idiot :p

Or he tried to become famous by grabbing boobs and getting slapped on live television XD
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

that still doesn't explain why he grabbed them...was he just being an idiot? I don't understand how or why he thought that would have been ok with the chick...
obviously they talked about the important/interesting points of the event (imo) and he tried to make a gag on the run with her boobs and grabbed her. sometimes people don't think what they about to do.

like: the best points of this event were..... [in guys head]wow....that's it! it would be a great gag if i grab her! i'm so f*cking funny![/in guys head] but the best two points are right here besides me and i'm stupid enough to grab them because i think she will stay still before the camera.

maybe he watched too much pornos and thinks that girls like it that way before the camera. ^^
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

what does she say afterwards besided that "you only thought it was funny" bullshit?

also, what ended up happening to the guy? get in any trouble?
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

sth on topic. Donno. It was last Friday I think, but I didn't heard sth about it. It's not a big deal in Germany lol
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

sth on topic. Donno. It was last Friday I think, but I didn't heard sth about it. It's not a big deal in Germany lol
Wait, that shit's normal in Germany? :blink

Anyway do you think there will be another ninja war shortly?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

Wait, that shit's normal in Germany? :blink
Actually not. This woman could prefer charges on this guy for sexual assault. (If she wants to.)

I meant this incident didn't cause such an outrage, like it was on superball - Janet/Justin - you know ;)
Anyway do you think there will be another ninja war shortly?
It depends on the Mizukage I think. If he is really Madara or his buddy then a ninja war is most likely :darn
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
14 buttons of death..... lol so, have anyone peed in their pants yet for not taking it off on time.? :p

you get adrenaline rush in the middle of a test.......? All I ever got in a middle of a test is big headache...... :XD
probably, but i havn't seen it. that would SUCK, yo! first, it's your dress blues, second, you dont get to go home and change for at least 2 hours after those tests XD actually, in boot camp we tried to piss our selves during inspections. the way we saw it, it would show good military bearing, and therefore get us a BZ (kinda like a written gold star). this might sound incredibly stupid, but it worked XD (and no, i didn't do it)

rabb, i do not know real life, for I am a goddess. :noworry
but doesnt that mean you're omnipotent? wut kind of goddess doesnt know everything?

i have. in first grade. I was taking this exam, and I really wanted to pee, but the teacher won't let me. Maybe he thought i'd cheat or something. (as if anyone knew how to cheat in first grade -_-;) until i finally peed in my shorts. :crying

when he let me out, the moms waiting outside asked me what happened, and I said I spilled juice on me :sweatdrop
multiple moms asked you? friends parents, or just random mothers? anyways, wut a jerk. you shouldve hit him with lightning. :nod

Kudos to you! I don't know if I would ever be able to share such a story (even online ;)) with anyone. While I can't say I remember peeing on my shorts, I can remember vomiting on myself. I was drunk at the time so I find it to be acceptable.

I hope this is legible b/c I'm drunk :p, maybe I'll go post in the Naruto section and piss off some Narutards ;). (I forget, is Narutards acceptable or is it considered hate speech :D)
that's you drunk? everything is spelled right... wtf?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

Actually not. This woman could prefer charges on this guy for sexual assault. (If she wants to.)

I meant this incident didn't cause such an outrage, like it was on superball - Janet/Justin - you know ;)

It depends on the Mizukage I think. If he is really Madara or his buddy then a ninja war is most likely :darn
well the superbowl incident caused so much trouble because they showed nudity on public television...boob grabbing over clothes goes on all the time though, that's not a big deal, as long as it's consensual. I'm just wondering if the chick pressed charges or if the guy lost his job for inappropriate behavior.
 
Last edited:

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

Wait, that shit's normal in Germany? :blink
you should know since you came from germany. i think she understand that it wasn't sexual harassment but a bad joke. i'm sure he apoplogised later. btw. in the usa are things like this deadly. you could be thrown into jail and must pay big retributions, also your reputation is killed. really exaggerated in my opinion. :/
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

I bet they made out at the after party. :gigglebunny

I think a ninja war is the best way for Naruto to get known throughout the the world just like the Sannin and Minato.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

you should know since you came from germany. i think she understand that it wasn't sexual harassment but a bad joke. i'm sure he apoplogised later. btw. in the usa are things like this deadly. you could be thrown into jail and must pay big retributions, also your reputation is killed. really exaggerated in my opinion. :/
they can be, depends on the situation. If something like that happens, the woman tends to feel victimized and then with enough influence, people around her kinda peer pressure her into making a case out of it, even though she may have been indifferent to it. It would be considered sexual harassment and the "victimizer" usually ends up forking over money, and worst case scenario, a few months in jail. Reputation does kinda get killed, but only for a bit...thing about america is that you can bounce back pretty easily. I think it depends mostly on the situation and on the chick.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
somehow managed to get vista operating (somewhat atleast), would install XP or Linux but im too lazy to copy everything again >_>

well, now ill try n steal fifa09 from my friend.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Didn't you know they're releasing Windows 7 by the end of the year?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top