Archived The Hangout Thread v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
what happen to e-nat aka nat, she got banned, WHY? Was it cause she somehow changed her name?
I wandering the same thing, but I doubt the the mods will ban somebody because of any changed name:s


I know the kinds you're talking about but I've seen some that last literally for hours and just expand and eventually fall on the city I guess.
Well, there might have been chemicals in the air that reacted with the forming clouds.
 
Last edited:

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've never heard of that manga. What kinda manga is it Myth?
Like Presfan said...its' a martials arts manga....but it's pretty funny how the main character gets throw in the martial arts world......and yes...most of the ladies there ...put Tsunade to shame.....and all the masters are hilarious.......u should check it out....it's on Onemanga...the full name is
History strongest Disciple Kenichi....u would have a blast reading it
also ...there are episodes on veoh ...50 in total...
just go to Veoh.com and type Kenichi...it gives u 5 episodes at a time..... 1-50 ....and then just follow the manga............here's the manga addy

http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Strongest_Disciple_Kenichi/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh thanks, sounds like an awesome manga, is the anime about as good as the manga? Just asking bc a lot of mangas have crap animes ;/

I'll look it up later today then!

And yeah I also wonder why e-nat got banned, I didn't see that coming at all :/

Anyways, off to the gym now to do some cardio folks, ciao!
 

Mythsoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh thanks, sounds like an awesome manga, is the anime about as good as the manga? Just asking bc a lot of mangas have crap animes ;/

I'll look it up later today then!

And yeah I also wonder why e-nat got banned, I didn't see that coming at all :/

Anyways, off to the gym now to do some cardio folks, ciao!

the anime is pretty dead on ....with the manga.......execpt the very raunchy stuff and the cursing....as always they take the best parts out..lol....enjoy it
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh ok, thanks! My roomie is away for the weekend so let's see if i can manage to cook for myself hmm. . . . I WON'T burn the french fries, I WON'T burn the french fries, I WON'T burn the french fries, I WON'T burn the french fries, I am so going to burn the french fries....
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
LOL, TDA got banned too, basa
 

jinndtonic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
have you guys read the new shaman king? im pumped for finally getting to see how it ends!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol Flash is banned too...:XD

ok... I think that is official... ...........

I am not going to say what it is.... -_- not that dumb....

sorry person above me I haven't read it yet... is it any good ??? (I mean... I just read Naruto... and my whole Manga experience is very limited...)

hey Blai... don't do it man.... My friend tried it... and cooking by yourself without experience ends in disaster....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hehe Asus, I didn't burn them :-D I am a pr0 chef! I think I need to be more independent, lol just because she's a girl doesn't mean she is the one that always has to cook. . . . (yes it does) hehe jk.

I don't like all these bans :(

Aaaanyways, yeah Shaman King is pretty cool, haven't read the last like 45episodes but my friends says that the last ones is the best ones so I might catch up on it. Don't spoil anything jinnd!!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol...good for you man...XD... I use to cook to but my parents said to me to "f*** yourselve" and I never did anything... and now complain that I don't do anything... I feel like my parents are just chains to keep me dumb... really...

.........................

nice maybe when I have some time I will read it... ^_^

lol... I pressed the lamp button
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hahaha yeah I know that! My mom never did let me to do anything at home and when I moved in with my roomie she was worried that I wouldn't do any housework, but I mean wth does she expect when she never let me do that earlier!!!

Oh, I do the laundry!! *proud*

So, got any plans for today Asus? :- )
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have to do what I have failed to do yesterday... study...-_-
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
aaw that sucks, yeah same here, gonna work out and then study, having a presentation about nationalism tomorrow which i have to do an awesome presentation about
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Stay calm during the presentation man... just think that everybody's head is actually a cabbage... and they are wearing a hearts-themed underwear... and your teacher has a third brest... if you think of that during the presentation... you should accomplish it without a problem... I am sure of it... 8D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haha I'm not really nervous about doing a presentation, i'm worrying about the content. I'll have a presence and charisma that they haven't felt since dawn of men MUHAHAHA
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol ok man... so I just hope you do a good presentation...

good luck man... but if you get nervous... think about that...:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, thanks! Still have to polish it, it's gonna be awesome I hope. This presentation and the next exam decides the mark in this subject so I need an A to feed my ego!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My ego is easily fed by a 5... or C if you prefer... after all... in college we all know... that C = A
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
And here I thought the hangout thread was only for discussing drinking lol :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Read between the lines! We are actually discussing drinking but in different terms of speaking!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top