- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No I haven't. Do you know if I can find it on like Mangafox or Onemanga?
Could be fun to read tbh.
Could be fun to read tbh.
Here's some tips:Hey guys, what's going on in this thread? I got Pokemon platinum today, haven't played a pokemon game in forever.
hunter is ash?!Here's some tips:
- Pick an Adamant natured Turtwig (Torterra w/ EQ, Woodhammer/Grass Knot FTW!)
- Catch an Adamant natured Starly (Staraptor w/ Close Combat & Brave Bird FTW!)
- Fish for an Adamant Magikarp (w/c you will evolve into Gyarados, Aqua Tail/Waterfall, Dragon Dance)
- Catch Modest Rotom (Eterna Forest's Old Chateau at 8pm onwards, only need Eterna badge, Thunderbolt, Shadowball FTW!)
- Catch Adamant Gible (Strength no longer required in Wayward Cave)
- On Route 214, at night, catch Modest Houndour (Houndoom w/ Flamethrower & Crunch FTW!)
- HM slave #1 is Bidoof (Bibarel @15, [replace cut when you get Tropius]Strength/Rock Smash/Rock Climb/Surf)
- HM slave #2 is Tropius [Great Marsh](Cut/Fly/Defog)
- Don't post on GameFAQs, we speak BS
- ????
Profit!Beat the Elite 4 and trounce the Battle Frontier!

I might actually read it tonight :P
No, just your average Ace Trainer who captures and turns digital sprites into real in-game monstrosities.hunter is ash?!![]()

Oooh lol sounds cool.
Anyway, i'm off to the gym now to do some work-out before the game at five! Bai!
I haven't read this weeks bleach, have to do that when i get back, it's awesome![]()
To remove chances of cramping up?workout before a game!?
Anyway we want to...Which way is she spinning.
![]()
...
... so I am surprised that my way thinking is really broad....